Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed making me wonder if I dreamed the whole thing. As I get up I do my daily routine and take a quick shower before heading to pick an outfit. As I was looking for an outfit I heard a small knock on my door making me go over to it and open it seeing Stiles. He glances down and asks me if it's a bad time. Letting out a chuckle I tell him that I am naked, so yeah kind of a bad time.

I tell him to give me five minutes as I put on some clothes and then he can come in. He nods his head as he scratches the back of his neck before leaning on the wall next to my door. Shutting the door I head back to my closet and grab a white tank top with a pink cardigan over it. I put on my flared jeans and my light pink high top converses before opening the door and letting Stiles in.

He comes in and sits straight on my bed as I do my hair. He doesn't say anything, but instead just stares. I ask him if there is anything he wants to talk about to which he just shakes his head and tells me how he just didn't want to awkwardly sit downstairs with my parents. Nodding I put on a little lipstick before grabbing my stuff and asking if he was ready to go.

Nodding my head I tell him that I am as I follow him downstairs. Going to my parents I place a kiss on each of their cheeks before telling them to have a great day. They repeat it back to Stiles and I before the front door shuts and we are on our way to Derek's.

The ride is silent until I decide to ask him about this morning praying that it won't make things awkward if it turns out to have been a dream. Actually on second thought I'm not going to cross that bridge because if it was a dream it will be a never ending tease fest with Scott, who we are waiting to get in the car.

"Hey about this morning, sorry you woke up alone. I left early just in case your parents decided to come in."

Stiles admits as I nod my head when I tell him that it would have been okay since my mom was the one who told me to tell him to come. He just stares at me with wide eyes before going off about how I could have told him that instead of letting him wake up early to leave. Shrugging I told him that I didn't know he was going to leave he just shakes his head and drops it as Scott gets in the car.

We drive to Derek's as we see the cops going in and getting Derek. As we all wait the cop comes out with Derek who just stares hardcore at Scott then at me before returning back to Scott. Glancing at Scott I ask him if he thinks Derek is mad to which he shrugs telling me that he doesn't care when his eyes go wide. I was about to ask him what it was about when he turned me around to show me instead as I saw Stiles walking up to the patrol car.

Is he stupid? Wait, I don't need to answer that question because I know that answer. I look at Scott to see if we should follow after him to which Scott just shakes his head and turns us around. We both continue to whisper about how stupid he is when Scott tells me to see what's going on. Slightly turning my head I see that Sheriff just caught him and now they are talking.

Relaying the information back over to Scott I hear him groan as we get back in the jeep and just wait. As Stiles gets in we ask what happened to which he just shakes his head and tells us that nothing happened and that Scott should look about burials using wolfsbane.

As we drive away Scott starts searching for it, but comes up with no luck. As I'm watching him he doesn't look too good and Stiles doesn't seem to notice, but instead keeps going on about why it could be.

"Okay! Stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop saying werewolves. Stop enjoying this so much."

"Scotty, are you okay?"

"No! No, I'm not. I'm so far from being okay."

Stiles starts telling Scott that he is going to have to start accepting this soon as Scott continues to freak out telling us that he can't breathe. He then hits the top of the jeep making Stiles swerve as I put my hand on Scott's shoulder trying to calm him. However, it doesn't work and instead Scott tells Stiles to pull over.