Chapter 5

The next day went by completely fast and here I am sitting in Allison's room watching as her and Lydia get ready for their group hangout. Allison keeps showing us different shirts as Lydia keeps bringing both of them down saying that none of them are cute enough for tonight.

"Kai, why aren't you coming with us?"

"I told you I have dinner with my parents."

"I thought Stiles said you guys were having dinner together?"

"We are, what he forgot to mention is that we are having dinner with our parents tonight."

I tell them both making them both cringe, but nod their heads as Allison's dad comes in the room explaining that she isn't going anywhere because of the curfew. Shoot, I completely forgot about that. He continues to explain why she isn't going out until he finally leaves. Of course Allison doesn't listen and instead hops out of her window like freaking catwoman. Both Lydia and I look at each other before shaking our heads and motioning that we are taking the front door.

As Lydia drops me off I go to my room to get ready for tonight. Taking a quick shower I grab the dress my mom picked out for tonight before putting it on. I actually decide to try tonight not only because my mom is making me, but maybe just maybe it will get a certain pale freckled boy's attention. Going to my desk I put on some makeup to where it is noticeable and curl my hair. Spraying my perfume I go over to my mirror with two pairs of heels and see which ones I like better.

Glancing at my dress I see that it's just a plain nude lace dress with my hair down and a flower crown. My makeup is light and noticeable and matches mostly with my nude ankle strap heels making my choice a lot easier. Grabbing my bag I make my way downstairs to see my parents dressed up ready. Smiling they both tell me that I look beautiful to which I reply that they look good too.

We all make our way in the car as we head to the Stilinski household. Once we are there my parents ring the doorbell as we wait for Sheriff to open the door. It doesn't take long before Sheriff opens the door before welcoming us and letting us all in. He leans over to me telling me that Stiles is in his room and if I can go get him that would be nice. Nodding my head I make my way up to Stiles's room and knock on the door.

"Dad, give me one minute."

I knock again making him sigh on the other side before swinging the door open to reveal a shirtless Stiles with an irritated face.

"Dad, I just need to find a shirt- Kai? You guys are here already?"

"Yeah you know my parents, early as always."

"Yeah, wow you look gorgeous."

"Thanks, you look......not ready."

"Yeah, I was going back and forth between two shirts and I can't choose."

"Maybe I can help?"

I ask him, making him nod his head before opening his door wider and letting me in. As I get further in I notice that there are two button up shirts one light blue and one white sitting on his bed. Glancing at him trying not to stare at his shirtless figure even though just glancing I know my cheeks are pink I see that he is wearing nude pants like my dress. Nodding my head I point to the light blue one telling him that he will spill all over his white one.

He nods telling me that I make a good point as he asks me if I know anything about tying a tie. Shaking my head at him I tell him that my dad taught me yes and that his dad should teach him. He chuckles as he tells me that his dad did teach him he just didn't listen. Going over to his dresser, as he puts his shirt on, I look at all the pictures he has up. Some of them are him and Scott, some are of him and his dad, some of him and me, and some of his mom.