Chapter Five

.. Jamaica in the Multimedia ..

I yawned and stretched as the sunlight beamed through the curtains. I felt beside me and didn't feel Jamaica. I sat up, as she came out the bathroom fully dressed.

I looked at the time and it was only after 9a.m. I didn't have to work today and that was an awesome feeling.

I raised an eyebrow, "Where do you think you going?"

"For a jog, you're welcome to come." Jamaica replied, smiling. I bit my lip at the sight of her. She was wearing some short tight yoga shorts and a work out top that showed off her stomach.

"Give me a minute. " I got out of bed, getting some work out clothes and placing my hair into a high ponytail.

We both plugged our headphones in and grabbed a bottle of water before heading out the door. I locked up and we started jogging. Jamaica took an earphone out and signaled for me to do the same.

"What ma?"

"Let's see who's the fastest. I'll take the parkway and you take 55th ave. " Jamaica plotted. I frowned, "Why are you making me take the busy street girl? "

She laughed and took off. I groaned and started running instead of jogging towards 55th . It was so busy on this street, I was getting angry. I sprinted through alleys, taking shortcuts all the way back to the house. I put my hands on my knees breathing heavily as i stood on the porch. I was out of breath. I definitely needed to start back exercising. After u caught my breath. I saw Jamaica running up. She took her messages out and gave me a scowl.

" What lady? " I asked, giggling.

"What lady my ass, you cheated. " She yelled. I grabbed my stomach, laughing at her pout. The next thing I knew water was being poured all over my body. I dropped my mouth as the cold water trickled down.

Jamaica smirked and snatched the keys from me, unlocking the door to our home and stepping inside. I stood outside for a moment, before going inside. I shut the door and proceeded to my room.

"Aww. Is the baby mad? Ha, you see what happens when you cheat! There's no way you ran that fast. " Jamaica said, laughing.

I got behind her and placed my hand inside the front of her shorts, while gripping her ass with my other hand. I toyed with her clit, making her body shiver at my touch.

"Ummm. " She moaned. I laid her body down on the bed and pried her legs open. I swirled my tongue around her walls, making her hiss and try to wrap her legs around my head. I pried them back open wider and dived in as far as my tongue would let me. She always told me my tongue was long. After her legs begin to shake, her juices flowed into my mouth seconds later. I licked it up, placing small kisses on her thighs.

Her eyes became faint, indicating that I had her on an sexual orgie high. "You see what happens when you can't just take the L. It's no way you can win all the time. " I whispered in her ear. She blushed and hid under my arm.

I chuckled and got up to start our shower. I grabbed some clothes for the both of us and put them in the bathroom on the counter. I picked Jamaica's tired body up and helped her into the shower. Her legs wobbled a little, making me laugh.

"It's not funny Di. " She giggled.

I smirked, "it's okay baby, you'll watch that hot mouth next time. Or you'll meet the magic tongue again, maybe next time I'll use some of our toys on that ass. Now, let's get clean so we can shop til we drop. "

Jamaica squealed, and began washing up my body . After I was clean, I did the same to her. We got out, got dressed and did our hair.

"You want to drive or me?" I asked. She thought for a minute. "I'll let you Daddy Di. "

I giggled, shaking my head and grabbing my keys to my cocaine white benz. "As always."

At the mall, we went into victoria's secret first. "Owee, these boy shorts would look great on you baby. " I told Jamaica, holding up a pair of black boy shorts with gold diamonds on them. She nodded, taking them. She scanned around before stopping and holding up 2 pairs of silky see through thongs . I smirked, we knew each other too well. I grabbed them from her as we continued to pick up other items such as other panties, bra's and much more lingerie.

I took all of our items to the cash register, watching everything get rung up.

"Your total is $189.00" The cashier said, smiling. I gave her my black card that still had about 2 g's left over from when I was working at the club. She swiped my card and then began bagging up our items.

"Have a nice day. " She said, I grabbed Jamaica and I bag and nodded to her as Jamaica gave the cashier a smile.

I let Jamaica drag me from store to store, I liked seeing my baby happy.

The last store we went into was a jewelry store, her eyes scanned some rings. "Baby, this ring is so cute. They're promise rings. "

"You want one?" I asked, they were cute.

"NO, we're getting one." She replied to me. The store merchant got us our rings and told us that he thought we were so cute together, we smiled and thanked him.

We sat at the food court, eating and conversing amongst each other since we haven't really had the time since I started my new job.

"Diamonn, I want us to get our hair and nails done. " Jamaica said, sipping her sprite.

"I'll get my hair done, but nails? Nah.. My job would have my nails fucked up in just a matter of seconds. " I said, making her pout . "Fine." She responded. I giggled and shook my head.

"Girl, you so spoiled. "

"You made me this way." She mumbled. I couldn't argue with that because it was true.

We got our hair done in tight curls and headed home. We decided to spend the rest of our day and night cuddled up on the couch watching movies. I hadn't checked my phone all day, but when I did.... I had 7 missed calls and 3 text messages from Jayce. I looked down at Jamaica to see her eating her popcorn and laughing at Martin and pam . I sighed lightly, checking the messages.

Jayce - 7:00a.m

Good morning, beautiful

Jayce - 9:20a.m

About last night, I ain't mean to come off like that at you. You got you a little shawty and I have to respect that, but I need you in my life.

Jayce - 9:20p.m

Diamonn, hit my line . You're making me go crazy, I been calling you all day and ion do that to no female. The fuck you doing to me girl?

I deleted the messages and looked down to see Jamaica sleeping, "Baby?" I shook her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"How long have I been sleep?" She asked.

"Not long.. get up so we can start on dinner." She nodded and we headed into the kitchen.

"Fried chicken and macaroni and cheese w/. Broccoli? " I asked, she agreed and I sat on at through island and began making kool aid as she started on the food.

I stared at her every so often, because she's such a wonderful woman and very important to my life.