Chapter 8

Dean stood with Lisa looking over the balcony of the front door to the resteraunt they'd just eaten at. Cas was standing on the other side of him but facing the other way.

He looked down at the sidewalk right below him, where one flight of stairs away, was his father talking to his business partners as they waited for a cab.

"Four thousand resteraunts in the downtown area, I pick the one my father goes to."

Dean says with a slight sigh.

"We're pinched for sure." Cas said nervously and Dean and Cas both looked back over their shoulders at each other.

"No way Castiel. If we get pinched we will together." Dean says and turns towards the stairs. "Let's go."

"Let's surrender." Cas says as Lisa gives him an exasperated look.

"Never." Dean says and walks down the stairs, Castiel and Lisa following after him.

Dean runs up to the waiting cab on the side of the street right behind his father's back and then his dad backs up to open the door and Dean, Lisa, and Cas back up hastily.

Dean's father steps forward again to talk to the partners about some deal or something. Really Dean could care less and this time Dean gets the cab door open and they all jump into the cab.

As the cab pulls away with all of them inside another cab pulls up and Dean's father opens the door, he didn't even notice what just happened behind his back.

--

Meanwhile Crowley King was looking for Dean Winchester. He knew that he'd be able to find and bust the boy for ditching school and fooling everyone about being sick.

So he went to the diner that all the kids hung out at. As he walked in he looked around and his eyes fell on the back of a kid standing beside an arcade video game.

That kid was Dean Winchester and he knew it. The jacket, the hair style, the height, everything was the same as he walked up behind him and put his hand on his shoulder, spinning the boy around.

"The game is up. Your ass is mine."

There was only one problem, it wasn't Dean Winchester, it was a girl with short hair. And now the principle seemed like some creepy pedophile.

His smile quickly turned to a frown as the teenage girl glared at him without saying anything. She took a drink from her soda and spit it at Crowley's face through the straw.

The girl smirked and turned back around watching her friend play the video game. Crowley pursed his lips and left the diner with as much dignity as he had left, which wasn't much.

--

((Castiel's POV))

Castiel sat beside Dean in the stands of the baseball game. Lisa on the other side. Of course she was, Cas wanted her to leave. Now. And never come back. But that was harsh. If Dean was happy with her then Cas was happy for him.

He looked at Dean with a small smile as Dean looked down at his thumb and moved it. "I think I broke my thumb." He mumbled.

Cas chuckled and looked at the field. "Hey batter batter batter. Swing!" He looked at Dean. "Come on." And Dean chimed in, both of them yelling the phrase.

Lisa rolled her eyes and popped a kernel of popcorn in her mouth. Cas smirked to himself. It made him happy to piss her off, he wasn't exactly sure why. Because he wanted to be happy that Dean was happy but..he wasn't.

--

On the outside of the Wrigley Field Stadium the board with the changeable letters read for today,