Dean Winchester's Day Off {destiel}

-Chapter 1-

It was 75 degrees outside, the sun was shining, there was the slightest breeze blowing through the trees, the one that is just enough to cool you down but not strong enough to get annoying, and yet on this perfect day there had to be school.

So it was a perfect day, but it wasn't the perfect day for school and Dean wasn't going to go to school on this perfect day. How could he?

He lied in bed on his right side, looking blankly at the wall across from him as his mother leaned over him, well his step mother.

His real mom died when he was only a kid and then his dad had married his step mom, although it was when he was young so she treated him like her own kid, the same went with his little brother Sammy. So they called her mom just to make her happy.

"John?!"

His mom called and Dean winced for effect so it seemed like he had a headache.

"What's the matter?"

His dad came walking up the stairs quickly, following his wife's voice into Dean's room.

"Oh it's Dean."

"Why what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?! Look at him!"

Both of his parents leaned over him and examined his face that he tried to look as in pain and sick as possible as he was wrapped in his comforter.

"Dean?"

His dad asked and Dean looked up at him slowly and licked his lips.

"He doesn't have a fever, but he says that his stomach hurts and he's seeing spots."

His mom says and Dean blinks slowly.

"What's the matter Dean?"

His dad asks in his gruff voice. He probably wouldn't have cared if Dean was sick before he married his new wife, but now he's been a little more leniant, especially when she's around.

"Honey feel his hands, they're cold and clammy."

His mom said and Dean brought his hand out from under his pillow where he'd been resting it against an ice pack to get the affect that he wanted and held it out so his dad could feel it in his own calloused hands.

"I'm.. Fine. I'll get up."

Dean murmured and started to sit up.

"No!"

His dad and mom said at the same time and pushed him back down onto his bed gently.

"I have a test today."

Dean said in his same stuffy voice that he'd been using.

"No."

His mom said and kept her hand on his chest to keep him lying down when he tried to sit up again.

"I have to take it. I want to go to a good college so I can have a fruitful life."

"Dean you're not going to school like this now."

His brother, Sam was standing behind their parents in Dean's doorway with his hands on his hips and he was tapping his foot on the ground irritably.

"Oh fine what's this? What's his problem?"

Sam asked in a sarcastic tone and his mom rolled her eyes, turning around to face the very tall junior.

"He doesn't feel well."

She said softly and Sam rolled his eyes again.

"Yeah right."

"Sam is that you?"