Chapter 12

Sam sat in the lobby of the police station with pursed lips and crossed arms. He was so done with everything his face might never get out of his bitchface number ten.

He heard someone cracking their knuckles and he looked over beside him to see a shorter blonde haired guy with red around his eyes and a leather coat and he was staring at Sam.
Sam stared back for a second in annoyance before looking in front of him.
"Drugs?" He heard the guy say and Sam looked over at him in pure annoyance. "Thank you no I'm straight." He said and looked back in front of him.
"I meant are you in here for drugs?" The blonde haired man asked still staring at Sam. Sam sighed and looked over at him looking the guy over. "Why are you in here?"
"Drugs." The man said with a shrug like it was obvious.
"I don't know why I'm here." Sam said.
"Why don't you go home then?" The guys asked.
"Why don't you put your thumb up your ass?" Sam scoffed.

The guy just kept staring at him as Sam looked away. "You wear too many layers of clothing. My brother wears too many layers."
Sam looked over at him in confusion. "People think he's and ass."

Sam glared at him and the guy shrugged. "You don't want to talk about your problem?"

Sam rolled his eyes. "With you? Are you serious?"
"Yes I'm serious."

"Blow yourself." Sam growled. The guy looked down at the front of his pants and back up at Sam. Sam sighed and turned towards the guy with one arm leaning against the back of his side of the couch.

The two were sitting in opposite corners so Sam wasn't too close to the other guy. "Alright you want to know what's wrong?"

"I know what's wrong. I just want to hear you say it."

Sam furrowed his eyebrows. "In a nutshell I hate my brother. How's that?"

"That's cool. Did you blow him away or something?" The guy asked and Sam chuckled a little finally cracking a smile.
"No not yet." He sighed. "See I went home to confirm that the shithead is ditching school and when I was there a guy broke into the house, I called the cops, and they picked me up for making a phony phone call."

The guy nods. "What do you care if your brother ditches school?"

"Why should he get to ditch when everyone else has to go?"

"Well.. You could ditch."

Sam scoffed and nodded. "Yeah. I'd get caught."

The guy nodded. "I see. So you're pissed off cause he ditches and doesn't get caught. Is that it?"

Sam thinks about it and nods. "Basically."

"Basically. Then your problem is you." The guy says and Sam narrows his eyes. "Excuse me?"

"Excuse you. You want to spend a little more time dealing with yourself and a little less time worrying about what your brother does."
Sam sighs deeply.
"That's just an opinion." The guy says and Sam nods.
"Mm. What are you a psychiatrist?"

"No."
"Then why don't you keep your opinions to yourself?" Sam crosses his arms and turns back to facing in front of him with a slight pout.

The guy keeps staring at him. "There's someone you should talk to."
Sam turns to him thinking. "If you say Dean Winchester you lose a testicle."

The guys raises his eyebrows. "Oh you know him?"
Sam just glares at him. "He's my brother."
The guy raises his hands I surrender. "Sorry!"

--

Dean had Cas help him lift the back of the car up and he turned it on, placing a cinder block on the gas so it stayed down driving in reverse, while Dean and Cas sat on a bench outside Castiel's father's garage.