Chapter 11

"I feel good. I feel real good!"
Castiel said from the back of the Ferrari and Dean chuckled as he drove, "yeah?"

"Yeah. Those guys were nice huh? Back at the garage, I was a little worried about them. But it turned out good." Cas said happily and leaned back lifting his arms into the air with a smile.

Dean looked from the road down to where it showed the miles on the car, his expression turning to concern as he glanced back at the road. He counted on his fingers trying to do the math in his head, with furrowed eyebrows. This was not good.

"Hey uh Cas? How many miles did you say this thing had on it when we left?" He asked hesitantly not really sure what to think.

"A hundred twenty six and halfway between three and four tenths.. Why?" Castiel asked in a horrified tone. Dean made a face as he stopped at a red light, not saying anything as Castiel asked how many miles were on it now, leaning forward to look at the miles gage.

It read three hundred seven between seven and eight tenths.

Dean looked back at Cas just waiting for the outburst but Cas just sat there staring at the numbers, "No no no no no." He mumbled and went silent, not moving or talking and barely blinking.

Dean started driving again and Castiel started to hyperventilate. This couldn't be happening, it couldn't be..

Lisa looked back at Cas and furrowed her eyebrows. "Cas? You okay? Castiel stop that!" She looked at Dean in concern as Cas continued to hyperventilate.

--
The doorbell rang and Sam sat up from under his blankets on the floor in his room. Was that?... No fucking way. Dean's voice saying how he couldn't come to the door because he was too sick. Sam had to give him credit though, that was pretty smart.

Sam stood up and went down the stairs quickly. "Oh thank god for the police."

But when Sam opened the front door it sure was not the police. He gave the lady bitchface number nine as she started rhyming.
The lady was in nurses clothes--kind of-- her top was showing a lot of cleavage and she would've been pretty if she wasn't wearing so much make up.

"I heard that you were feeling ill, headache, fever, and a chill.."
She said dramatically along with motions. "I came here to restore your luck! Cause I'm the nurse who likes to fuck." She rhymed cheerily and Sam just shut the door in her face. Who sent that woman here?
Sam didn't even care anymore. He stomped back upstairs annoyed and angry.

--
Dean sat on a bench while he had laid Castiel on the ledge of a low wall with Lisa sitting beside Cas.

Castiel had barely blinked, Dean thought he went into shock and Lisa sat beside Dean hugging him and trying to kiss at his neck.

Dean pushed her away and sent her a glare. "What?" Lisa asked innocently. "My best friend is lying in shock not even barely blinking and you're trying to get me going?!"

She just shrugged. "I thought since we were kind of alone I didn't think Cas would mind."
Dean stood up with a huff and sat Castiel up before moving him onto his shoulder slightly to help more with his weight. He had to get him back to his house.
"Lisa leave."
"You're my ride!"
"I don't care. Go. We're done."
"Done?"
"Yes that means you are. No. Longer. My. Girlfriend. Bye!"
Dean carried Cas a little difficultly to the car and sat him in the front seat as he went around to get in the drivers seat.
But Lisa grabbed the handle to the car door and glared at him. "You can't break up with me!"

"I just did." Dean mumbled and hopped over the door into the seat. He started the Ferrari convertible and started to drive away.
"You'll regret this!" Lisa called.
"Don't think I will." Dean called over his shoulder as he went faster to get to Cas' house.

Dean brought Castiel to the boy's house and he carried him out to the backyard where the pool was. He sat Cas in a lawn chair and set it on the diving board, facing the pool. He stripped down to his boxers and got in the jacuzzi leaning back against the side.

"You know Cas, we're almost done with school and then you can move out of your parent's house. Hell you'll do great in college. Screw your folks.." Dean trailed off as he watched Cas sit there blankly. "Come on Cas I could flip out just as easily." He sighe and popped an Oreo in his mouth.

Castiel looked down at the pool water in front of and slightly below him, without a word he did a somersault into the water and breathed out so he sunk to the bottom.

Dean stood up and looked at the water waiting for Cas to come back up but he didn't. "Fucking hell Cas!" He climbed up on the ledge that seperate do the pool from the jacuzzi and dove in after his friend.

He swam to the bottom and wrapped his arms around Cas' torso dragging him to the surface and over to the edge on a step where he sat him He moved to hold Cas' face and shook him. "Hey hey hey.. Cas?! Cas wake up!" He started to smack his face lightly and kept shaking him. "Cas come on wake up! Shit Cas!" He shook him harder and and smacked his face again looking at the closed eyes he wished were open and looking at him.

Castiel opened his eyes with a small smile and Dean frowned deeply. "What the fuck?"
"Dean Winchester you're my hero." He said in a high pitched voice and a teasing smile.

"You're kidding?!" Dean said incredulously. "That was pretty impressive you could be a lifeguard." Cas said with a smirk and Dean clenched his hand. "You son of a bitch!" He pushed Cas into the water and Cas came bobbing to the surface with a laugh. Dean climbed back into the jacuzzi crossing his arms and looking away.

"Aww Dean it was a joke."

"Not a very funny joke you ass."

Castiel climbed into the jacuzzi and sat beside Dean. "Why? Were you worried?"

"Hell yes I was worried!" He sighed rubbing a hand over his face and looked at Cas. "So none of that was real? You knew what was going on the whole time?"

Cas nodded. "Yeah.. Why'd you break up with Lisa?"

Dean frowned. "I've been wanting to for a while. Come on let's go look at that car and see if we can't fix it."