Chapter 7

~~Castiel's POV~~

Cas' mind was still swimming as they walked into one of the nicest restaurants for lunch in town. Of course Dean picked this place.

Because if Cas knew Dean he's the only person who could get three underdressed high schoolers into a place like this without a reservation.

Castiel stayed silent as he and Lisa stood off to the side and Dean stood right in front of the little podium that had the list of all the reservations.

Before anyone came up Dean was scanning the list of people who had reservations and for what time. He smirked an put it back as a waiter walked up and eyed all of them suspiciously.

"Dean can we please leave?" Cas asked looking around. The music sounded like elevator music and Cas didn't like the feel of the place or the people.

"This place gives me the creeps." Cas said and Dean rolled his eyes.

"Hello may I help you?" The waiter asked in a very highly annoying voice.

"You can sure as hell try." Dean said in his cocky voice. Cas stuck his hands in the pockets of his trench coat and Lisa looked up at him worriedly then to Dean. Cas wondered what that look had been for.

"Hi, my name's Abe Froman." Dean continued. "Party of three for 12." He dug something out of his pocket and shook hands with the waiter handing him what looked like a dollar bill in the waiter's hand as he pulled his own away. Cas would've laughed but it didn't really seem like a good thing to do at the moment.

The waiter scoffed as he looked at the money in his hand.

He threw it down onto his podium.

Dean raised his eyebrows. Oh man if they got kicked out of here.. Cas thought. Oh man oh man oh man..

"Is there a problem?" Dean asked. The waiter smiled sarcastically.

"You're Abe Froman?"

Dean nodded and smiled. "That's right. I'm Abe Froman." He gave a big smile.

The waiter rolled his eyes. "The sausage king of Chicago?"

Dean's smile turned slowly into a frown as Cas saw his realization. Oh shit they were screwed.

"Uh that's right." Dean's big smile returned.

"Listen young man I'm very busy right now why don't you take the kids and go back to the club house?" The waiter said looking over to Lisa and Cas.

Castiel looked offended. Excuse him? He wasn't a kid. In a few months he'd be able to vote. Who was this guy to call him a kid? Cas gave Dean a pointed look that said 'did you hear that? Fix it!'

Lisa on the other hand played with the hem of her jacket and just looked down.

Dean gave a surprised, almost sarcastic look, and gave Cas a look silently saying, 'I got this buddy don't worry.' He placed a hand on his chest and gasped slightly looking at the waiter as he dragged out his words slightly. "Are you suggesting I'm not who I say I am?!"

"I suggest you leave before I have to get snooty!" The waiter retorted with, what Cas thought, was a lot more sass than needed.

Dean opened his mouth and raised his eyebrows. "Snooty?!"

"Snotty." The waiter corrected.

"Snotty." Dean repeated with sarcasm and amusement.

Castiel smiled and laughed slightly. He turned to Dean and hit him on the shoulder lightly. "Okay Abe, let's go." He said.