Chapter 14

Castiel looked up at the clock. Tick. Tick. Tick.
Why didn't teachers have digital clocks anymore? It was really weird, but Cas was getting distracted. School was almost out. The last day of senior year.. He was almost done.
Then the bell rang and he jumped up and ran out of the classroom. He went to his locker through the huge crowd of people and Castiel shoved his things in his bag before looking around for Dean.

Someone bumped into him and he sighed in annoyance but immediately smiled when he saw it was Dean. "Hey Cas." Dean smirked and hugged him tightly. Castiel hugged back and closed his eyes happily. "What are we doing for celebration?" Cas asked giddily as he pulled away and Dean had a mischievous smile. "I have some things planned." Cas chuckled. Of course Dean did.

--

"Come on Gabe don't be an ass, come hang out with me." Sam whined and Gabriel laughed. "You're cute. Alright I'll come over but only cause I have nothing else to do." Sam rolled his eyes. "Yeah okay don't act like that. You gave up drugs for me which was a pretty big deal you aren't just coming over because you hate to."

Gabe sighed. "Alright alright you got me, I love you." He chuckled and Sam laughed back. "Fuck yeah you do and I love you too. Now come oooooon!" He whined.
"On my way Samsquatch."

--

Castiel looked up at a billboard that read 'Congratulations Castiel!! Love you to death. D'

He was so glad that Dean was his boyfriend now. It made him ecstatic and they had even gotten into the same college together. Became roommates for when they lived in the dorms together. He was sooo happy. His life was taking a whole new direction and Castiel didn't even get sick anymore. Not as often anyways. Not since he'd been happy.

Castiel turned to Dean and kissed him lovingly. "That's the most amazing graduation present ever and I feel bad cause I didn't even get you anything." He pouted and Dean smirked. "You and me in bed together is a good enough present." He bounced his eyebrows and Cas blushed but he didn't care. He nodded. "Okay I suppose we both have been wanting to buy I'm still nervous so you better take it slow."

"When have I ever not taken care of you?" Dean asked.
"There was that one time where yo..." Dean cut him off by kissing him gently. "Well I love you Castiel so of course I want to make you happy and feel comfortable. Especially your first time."
Cas blushed and took Dean's hand as they walked off to go have dinner together.

--

Crowley was fired and Chuck was made principle, the school was much more laid back and caring about student's success instead of Crowley's own agenda. Ruby was also fired and Becky was the assistant at the front desk.

Everything pretty much turned out hunky dory. Except for the fact that Lisa turned out pregnant with Dean's baby. But that's a whole different story in where there's lawyers and fighting and tension between Cas and Dean and Lisa. But in the end Ben was taken care of where he got to see both his parents and Castiel and Dean got married. College was postponed for Dean because of the child but he helped pay for Sam's instead so he wasn't upset really.

THE END