Chapter 4

Dean and Castiel walked up to the glass slide doors that lead into the garage at Cas' house. Cas slid the doors open carefully and slowly, a bit scared. Dean smiled and they stepped into the air conditioned garage that with held some of the most expensive cars.

Cas took a deep breath staring at the car in front of them and Dean looked at him with a small smile.
"The 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California." Castiel said slowly.
"My father spent three years restoring this car." He said quietly, not looking away from the clean, bright red car.

"It is his love. It is his passion.."

Castiel began again, but Dean interrupted.

"..it is his fault he didn't lock the garage."

Dean walked over to the car and leaned on it as he looked at Cas and bounced his eyebrows.

"Dean what are you talking about? My father loves this car more than life itself."

Castiel said with wide, scared eyes.

"A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine car."

Dean purred and walked around the car admiring it. He bit his lip looking back up at Cas as he reached the driver's side door again.

Cas shook his head. "N-no. No. You don't understand.. Dean he never drives it!" Cas' voice started to rise in panic. "He just rubs it with a diaper."

Dean looked at Cas with pleading eyes and ran his hand along the exterior of the car.

"Remember when I broke my retrainer? How mad he got?! That was a little piece of plastic.. Dean this is a Ferrari."

Dean looked at the car and then at Cas smiling slyly. "I'm sorry Cas but we can't pick Lisa up in your car, it's a piece of shit. Crowley would never believe that Mr. Braeden drives that."

Cas shrugs looking down, a little hurt. "It's not a piece of shit."

Dean nods. "I'm sorry but it is. It's okay though I don't even have a piece of shit, I have to envy yours."

Dean pats Cas on the shoulder and slips into the driver's seat of the car with a wink. Cas gasps with wide eyes.

"H-he knows the mileage Dean.."

"He doesn't trust you?" Dean raises an eyebrow and Cas shakes his head.

"Never has, never will."

Dean sighs putting his hands on the steering wheel. "Look we'll take off the miles we put on."

"How will we do that?"

"We'll drive back backwards."

Cas rolls his eyes and watches Dean hesitantly before nodding slowly and getting in the passenger seat. Dean smiles and nods turning the key in the ignition.

--

"I'm so very saddened by your loss Lisa. I used to have a grandmother once. Uh.. Two actually."

Crowley said gently as he walked out and stood beside Lisa Braeden on the front steps of the school.

--

Sam was walking back to class from where he'd just been at the bathroom and he looked out the front door glass doors to see Dean's girlfriend, Lisa Breaden standing beside the principle, Mr. King.

He pursed his lips and rolled his eyes before storming back off to class. This was Dean's doing. Of course it was Dean's doing.

--

Mr. King kept rambling on about death and Lisa rolled her eyes.

Then the school bus rolled out of the parking lot and there was a red Ferrari sitting there. And of course.. There was Dean standing beside the car.

Lisa forced down a smile at the way Dean was dressed, with one of Mr. Novak's hats covering his face and wearing Castiel's trench coat.

"Well..I guess that's my dad.."

Lisa said sadly and shouldered her bag before looking up at Mr. King.

"Yes. Of course. Tell your father how sorry I am."

Lisa nodded and went down the steps. She walked to the car and Dean brought her into a hug.

"Does Daddy get a kiss?"

Lisa smiled and kissed Dean slowly on the lips.

--

Crowley blinked and narrowed his eyes. "So they're one of those families."

He shrugged and went back into the school.

--

Lisa got into the passenger seat of the car as Dean began to drive away from the school.

"Hello Cas." She teased smiling as Castiel sat up in the back.

--

Castiel pulled the tarp off of him when he felt the car start to move and sat up in the back.

"Hello Cas." Lisa said in a teasing tone and smiled.

Castiel narrowed his eyes and his voice went to monotone as it usually did around strangers and people he didn't like. "Hello Lisa."

Lisa laughed and leaned over kissing Dean on the cheek. Dean chuckled as he took the hat off and threw it in the back next to Cas in the convertible car.

Castiel sighed. "Can I please have my trench coat back?" He asked in the same monotone.

Dean flipped the collar of it and smiled as he drove. "I don't know I'm growing fond of it."

He took it off and handed it to Cas. "Of course Cas."

Cas nodded putting it back on. Lisa laughed again and kissed Dean on the lips again.

Castiel rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, slumping in his seat. He hated Lisa so much. She knew that Cas liked Dean and Lisa just liked to rub it in.

It seemed like everyone knew that Cas liked Dean except Dean himself.

"Where are we going Dean?"

"You'll see Cas."

Lisa looked back at Cas and smirked and Castiel rolled his eyes and gave Lisa the finger.

Lisa just chuckled and turned back around in the front seat. Castiel sighed and looked at his surroundings as they drove down the street.