Chapter 10

((SO I THINK I MIGHT PUT SOME SABRIEL IN HERE. IM NOT SURE IF I ALREADY SAID THIS OR NOT AND IM TOO LAZY TO LOOK IF I DID BUT WOULD YOU GUYS WANT THAT? AND DONT WORRY THE DESTIEL IS COMING SOON))

Castiel was moving through the big crowd in the street that were watching the parade, with none other than Lisa Braedon. Dean had disappeared and he was really pissed off now that he'd leave him with Lisa.

"He probably didn't leave he's around." Lisa said and Cas sighed loudly. "No it really pisses me off!"

"Aww Cas he didn't ditch us. He's here! He's here!"

"No he probably went back to school."

Lisa scoffed. "He would not go back to school."

Castiel laughed bitterly. "No he'd do it. He'd do it just to make me mad."

"Come on Cas shut up."

Castiel glared at Lisa and looked back ahead of him as they walked side by side. "Makes me mad." He mumbled but this time Lisa didn't respond.

"Dear ladies and gentleman you're such a wonderful crowd. We'd like to play a tune for you.."

Castiel and Lisa slowly stopped walking as they heard the voice on a loud speaker from one of the floats behind them. No. Fucking. Way.

"It's one of my favorites and I'd like to dedicate it to a young man who is my best friend and who thinks he hasn't seen anything good today."

Castiel looked at Lisa with wide eyes and they both turned around slowly.

"Castiel Novak this ones for you."

Castiel whipped around facing the float and there were girls dancing in a circle as music started to play and they walked down some steps and there was Dean. He rose up with a microphone in his hand and started to sing.

No. Fucking. Way. He was on top of the float!

Castiel and Lisa ran up to the float. "Dean get off the float!" Lisa yelled and a police man took them both back to behind the barrier that pedestrians were allowed to watch the parade from.

That sneaky bastard. He was singing Castiel's favorite song, twist and shout by the Beatles.

As Cas and Lisa ran up to the front where they could see the float better and there was no people Castiel laughed and stopped running. "You're crazy!" He yelled and Dean looked right at him and winked.

He actually winked. At Cas. And he was singing his favorite song and he had dedicated it to HIM. Cas was going to die from pure joy.

People started dancing as the float moved up and it was still towards the beginning of the song and people were crowding around the float from every direction singing along and dancing to Dean's singing. Castiel joined in happily and Lisa couldn't help but dance as well.

--

John looked out the window of his office to see what all the noise was and could see a small figure dancing and singing on one of the floats and he started dancing a bit and mouthing along to the words as well.

--

Crowley still stood on the front porch of Dean's house and another flower delivery came and they handed Crowley the flowers before driving off. He opened the card that was hanging on one of the pink flowers and it read,
"All our best for a speedy recovery, the English department faculty and staff."

Crowley sighed and rolled his eyes before walking towards the back and whistling. "Here poochy poochy look what uncle Crowley has for you, you little fucker."

--

Sam Winchester parked his beat up old car and got out looking around. The old mill had huge painted black letters on it that said, SAVE WINCHESTER.

"Dear god!" Sam yelled angrily.

He drove home quickly and squealed the tires as he parked. He ran inside his house and up the stairs quickly.

He slammed the door to Dean's room open quickly and broke his little invention, causing the manikin to sit straight up.

"I knew it!" Sam yelled and shut the door again going to his own room.

He dialed his mom and her secretary answered.

--

Crowley had watched Sam run inside and he tried the front door to find that it was unlocked. He opened the door slowly and walked inside.

--

"This is her son.. Well do you know where she is?.. Do you know when she'll be back?... Do. You. Know. Anything?" He hung up the phone with a loud slam and sighed.

Then he heard the front door downstairs close with a click and he got up tip toeing as quietly as he could to the top of the stairs and then down them slowly. Someone was in his house he knew it.

It was Dean. It had to be that little shit. Sam crept along the hallway silently and approached the swinging door that lead to the kitchen.

Sam jumped around the corner bursting through the door smiling smugly. "Ha!"

"Ha!" The older man jumped around the corner and Sam's smile turned to a frown as he let out a scream and punched the man in the face without seeing who it was. He ran around back upstairs and to his room. What the fuck?!

--

Crowley had thought it would be Dean and he fell back on the floor from being hit.

--

A police officer wrote up a ticket and placed it on Crowley's car.

--

"You're psychotic. You really are." Castiel laughed at Dean who laughed and swung his lanyard in circles that had his house keys on it.

"I can't believe you went on a god damned parade float!" Castiel laughed again and Lisa laughed too shaking her head.

The man pulled up behind them with the Ferrari and Lisa looked back. "Wow that was quick." Dean looked over the car and up at Cas.

"It looks okay to me Cas." He said and Castiel looked it over carefully before nodding and getting into the back as Lisa sat in the front seat. Dean tipped the man and got into the drivers seat and drove away.

--

There were now five tickets on the windshield of Crowley's car.

--

"Look this is not a phony phone call! There is an intruder. Male. Cocasian. Possibly armed. Certainly weird! In my kitchen! Yes..he my name is Winchester.."

Sam took a deep breath blinking his eyes slowly once. "Look it's real nice that you hope my brother is feeling better but I'm in danger okay?!" Sam hung up and sighed angrily. "Dickhead!"

--

Crowley stood up from the sink where he was tending to a bloody nose and the little intercom came on that was in the house and he heard Sam's voice.

"I'd like to alert that whoever is in my house needs to leave because I've just called the police. I'd also like to add that I have my father's gun."

Crowley didn't know it but as he left his wallet fell on the floor of the kitchen. He ran out to his car that was being towed and he tried to get the front door open as it was being towed away.

"Wait that's my car!" He yelled. "You shit head!" He yelled and started running after his car with a slight limp since he still only had one shoe on.