•the ledge•

this chapters a bit different as it can be any robin you want i just couldn't choose one lol so have fun!

Wind blew through her hair silently. Tears where streaming down her face from blank eyes.

She looked over the horizon on the city. She let out a puff of white air. The voices in her head where for once silent and now it was deathly silent.

She clenched her fists. This wasn't fair but then again neither was life. She looked off the ledge of the roof. It felt so so very tempting to jump but then again for what cause would have jump.

She felt as if her life was an waste of space and that she would never make it. The very few qualities she did have in her everyone did better. She felt as if she would never make it anywhere.

She walks to the edge and stands upon it. The wind pushed her as if it was saying for her to jump. Midnight blue Lillies were bellow her and when she looked down she could feel them welcoming her into the embrace of death.

One foot began to slide of the cement ledge. She pulls the foot back trying to convince herself not to do it. But instead did her brain filling her head with happy thoughts all she could feel was the negativity or her team classmates and friends.

Everything she closed her eyes she could here another rude comment being made at her Tears dribbled down her cheeks falling to the ground like crystals.

She covers her ears in a sad attempt to stop the comments. The monsters in her head where thriving. her head hurt and she stumbles back away from the ledge. her yellow coat shined compared to the dark background of Gotham city. finally the voices stopped and she could feel the deadly quiet which was unusual for this city.usually you could hear the sound of sirens or cars and trucks racing down the highway. but tonight nothing could be heard.

the quiet felt violent to the girl in yellow. she begins to hum a sad tune as she walks closer to the ledge. she hops up onto it with a sad smile. the wind blows she pauses before jumping. closing her eyes to take in the music of the city one last time.

what the girl didn't seem to hear was the soft pitter patter steps of a boy who was around her age  behind her. the wind blows her hair softly and she takes of step out so that now one foot as on the ledge.

the boy gasps shooting for her and grabbing her wrist which were decorated by cuts and bruises. she hisses in pain looking behind her with wide eyes here she saw him there is where she saw robin.

her eyes widen as robin yanks her back and into his chest. rain begins to drizzle down and he quickly pulls the hood of her yellow Jacket onto of her head.

she bangs his chest with tears "why.." she whispers tears dribbling down her face. he furrows his eyebrows "what do you mean-" "why didn't you let me jump!" she yells banging on his chest harder with defeated sobs.

he holds her wrist "because you have a life thats worth living"  he says calmly. "no im not!" she sobs harder the adrenaline she had begins to wear off and she falls limp into his arks the ladt thing she sees is his pitiful looks. before sleep takes her.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 🎉