•coffee•

Photo taken by me^^

it was a slim chance that you would meet him a second later and it would never of happened many people would call it coincidence but to you it was fate.

the wind was blowing harshly and you were walking to the closest café for shelter from the strong winds that were pushing you around.

You were about to push the handles but someone beat you two it....this someone opened the door from the other side....which smacked you in the face.

You fell to your butt and let out a yelp of pain. You heard an "fuck" and someone enter your vision it was...him...

"A-are you okay" you remember him asking holding a hand out for you. You took his hand and lifted yourself up off the ground

Luckily it wasn't very busy today and nobody really saw you fall but back to the handsom stranger.

"Are you okay miss?" He asked again "Yea Yea I'm fine" you said now getting a better glance at him.

He had aurbern hair and green eyes. His skin was pale and he has a muscled build he most likely worked out.

You blushed a bit "oh no kiss are you sure your turning red!" He exclaims still holding your hand.

You started laughing and he looked at you in confusion "your to cute!" You exclaimed.

He blushed but put on a dorky grin "t-thanks" he said "my names bart how about you pretty lady?"

"My names Y/n by any chance do you wanna get some coffee?"