•sleep•

It was two A.M you were sound asleep in your bed only to wake up to the sound of a window being opened?

Your eyes snapped opened and looked to your bedroom window where dick stood fully dressed in his nightwing gear he looked over at you.

"Hey babe..." he says tiredly "did I wake you" you shook your head well you shook your head as best you could and sighed "not really I haven't been able to sleep well lately"

dick  looks at you suspiciously "sure..." he says as he beings to take off his costume. you squeak With a heavy blush and shove your face into the pillow as youy scream a short "bathroom!" into the fabric.

Dick laughs and walks toward the bathroom door pulling it open and changing, he always adored you when you flustered.

You snuggle into your bed more and sigh in content, now you would be abled to sleep. you close your eyes and for five minutes everything is right with the world.

and then Strong arms wrap around you waist and  voice whispers in your ear "hey babe how about we.." he would trail off suggestively and so you did ehat any normal person would do. you smacked him and hard.

"No" you murmured with a murderous glare "I'm tired" and dick could only sigh and accept it and together in a comforting silence you fall asleep.