•batcave•

"Y/n get up" Damian says hugging trying to shake you awake but not prevailing at it. You groggily look up at him and sigh burying your head back in the pillow
" five......more.....hours" you says but it's pretty muffled by the pillow.

Once again Damian pocked your cheek which he knew you hated. You twitch in your sleep and go to sleepily snake his hand away "stop..." you whine at him.

"Come on get up!" He says again this time more strict and he almost sounds like a parent.

"Noooooooooooooooo" you whine again removing your head from the pillow and looking at him "I refuse to"

Domain sighs and with a tick mark he brings to think about how he could get you up when it suddenly hits him like a strike of lightening.

"I'll take you to the batcave" he says simply with a smirk knowing you had always wanted to go.

You shot straight away your hair flying infront if you do that it was now fairly messy "Well what are we waiting for" you said getting out of the bed and putting your slippers on and walking towards your bathroom.

A couple of minutes later damain was sitting on the bed and you had come back from the bathroom with a cute grin.

"You know I wasn't serious" he says with a blank face not believing the girl would fall for it At his statement the girl flopped on the bed again.

"Wake me uo when it's Christmas" you sis shut it's more muffled as your head was
-once again- in a Pillow And with that you fell back to a deep slumber.