•fights•

Your parent were at it again. They were fighting with each over. They yelling and the screaming hurt your ears as tears streamed down your cheeks.

"Please let this go away" you whispered quitely. "Please!" You screamed as you heard the sound of fragile objects breaking

After a couple of hours the screaming had stopped you could now sleep peacefully with wet cheeks puffy ears and deaf ears you closed your eyes and went to sleep the only olace you felt loved.

*beep beep beep* your alarm went as you groaned and tried to shut if off you rolled over and feel out of bed hearing the sound of your body hitting the floor with a loud thump!

Groaning again you unraveled yourself from your burrito like blanket arangement and got.

Slowley opening the door you looked out to the hallway of your small house.

Glass, blood and paint chipped walls decorated the hall. Slowley you stepped out of the comfort of your room and over the glass.

On the way to the barthroom you grabbed your uniform and started to get ready.

By the time you had finished getting ready it waa tome to leave for school wear you would spend the next 7 hours learning! ( not fun!)

The only good thing abiut school was your best friend bart allen. He was always there for you.(*le cringe*)

Whwn you arrived at school there sat bart he waved at you and you waved back slowley (slowley startong to lose insperation)

He walked uo to you a frown on his face "did your parents have another fight again"

You nooded tears fighting there way into your eyes.

Suddenly you felt yourself in a warm embrace "dont worry" he said carresing you face "everything gonna be fine" you pooked into his green eyes and slowley nodded as he wiped away your tears.

You suddenky felt lips on you. You in shocked opened your eyes to see bart kissing you you kissed back eagerly.

Once the kiss was finished (again LE CRINGE) he picked you up "were not gonna go to school today and your not gonna go home" he said

"Yea I would  like that"

The end

Im cringing so hard! Why does my writing have to be this bad?!

*author-chan now goes backto her natural habbit SLEEPING