Young justice x villain reader

A hero like Batman or superman that is what you always wanted to be so images your surprise when you were offered a job as a hacker for the young justice team.

You answer was of course a joyous "YES" that was screamed at Batman and super man.

You remember the first tile you were introduced to the team none of them per say...liked you...which was okay I mean you were new.

You remember what they said about you. You remember the whispering and how the room would go from happy laughter to an earlier silence when you entered.

You remember when robin has said straight to your face "we don't need you".

This is what they forced you to become something you never want to bed every bad word ever remark every insult and every action made you become this

.....a hit man....

The first thing you did was leak the information to your highest bidder then You remember going in jobs for people who were willing to pay.

The team was very surprised by your turn. They never expected the little girl who came into their lives cowering behind Batman to be so so....villainous...

But here they were chained up and looking straight at you. Your one fully H/c now had streaks of F/c in it and the sweater you once wore was now replaced with a puffed out black tunic dressed that was placed on top of puffy white shirt sleeved (stained with a bit of blood) collard shirt you had white stockings and Mary Janes on but the most noticeable feature was the bright red ribbon you had tied around your neck.

"Hi guys!" You exclaimed smiling at them "it's me Y/n! But you just call me deku it means worthless in Japanese do you guys remember calling me that! Worthless and weak! Well look who winning now!" You exclaims a vicious gleam in your eyes.

(Your sorta like Harley Quinn)

You held a a large mallet over your shoulders and the team looked at you in fear "haha don't worry" you said "I'm not gonna use this" dropping the mallet with a closed eye smile "but I am gonna offer you for ransom"

Robin looked at you in distaste "look at you" He starts "so evil" "ME EVIL" you exclaim "haha only you guys would know the meaning of the word"

"The constant teasing abuse bullying and you call me evil you all slowly drove me insane it hurt me I THOUGHT YOU WERE HEROES" you exclaims looking at them directly on the eyes "but your not...you just as bad as I am" you laugh sadisticly and look at them.

"I hope you all burn in the depth of hell.." and then they all started to look at you sadly "Y/n we didn't mean to" they started but was cut of by you

"DIDNT MEAN TO WHAT HURT ME
DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE ME FEEL AS OF I WAS DROWNING DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I WANTED TO KILL MESELF I TRIED I TRIED TO BE YOUR FRIEND I TRIED TO BE FRIENDLY I TRIED TO NOT FEEL USELESS" I scream sinking down to my knees hugging myself and crying

By now robin had somehow made his way out of the restraints I put him in and unlocked the rest of the team one by one starting with robin they hugged me "were...so sorry" they said

"Please be apart of the team again?" The ask "are you sure you want me back a former villain?" I ask robin nods "we wouldn't want anybody else..."

I then nod and launch myself into his arms and hug him tightly "please don't let me drown again?" I ask crying into his neck

He whispers "yes" and hugs me back tighter