•explain•

A moment

A single moment. That's all it takes to change something. To change someone's point of view in your.

In a a moment your life had turned upside down and you didn't think they could be a way to make it turn right side up again.

You see Bart had walk in on you....in the shower...and had discovered your biggest secret...that you were a girl.

With you long H/c running down your back and you boobs bounced on your chest ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You embarrassingly covered up your chest and Bart just stood there in shock you- you were a girl!?

You both stood there for a few minute you embarrassed and blushing trying to cover your chest and Bart just gaping at this scene.

When you had finally snapped out of it you screamed "GET THE FUCK OUT!" You screeched snapping Bart our of his trance.

Bart blushes and hurriedly slams the door sliding down the door and leaning in it. You stare at the door wonder what the fuck had just happened as you to slide down the shower.

A couple of minutes later bart can hear the sound of the shower turning off he perks up and stops leaning against the door but instead the wall.

The door opens with a deafening squeak and you timidly peak out. "H-hey" you awkwardly say in your normal voice which is a lot high and sounds extremely...cute?

He blushes and looks up at you with no wig and in girl clothes and he must says you were extremely beautiful...

You awkwardly cough at him trying to get him to stop staring at you. He blushes and looks back to the floor and a few seconds later your hand is offering to help him up.

After a few seconds of holding it out and him not taking it you awkwardly cough again "we'll take it" you say "I have a lot of explaining to do...."

Bart takes our hand and with your help gets up.  Together you and him walk to your room in silence but it wasn't a awkward one no it was a comfortable one.

You and him stroll down the hall to your room and once you go to open it. You smile at bart and open the door for him to see your room.

It was somewhat plain and neat it had a nice cute aura to it with the thousand of plushies that were everywhere your books scattered around because you had run out of room. Your desk had many many many papers on it and your bed what wood with F/c sheets on it.

He takes it all in and realised just how much he knows about you for example he doesn't even know your name he only knew that you went by M/n (males name)

You awkwardly look at him and sit in your bed gesturing for him to do the same. He does and looks at you gesturing for you to explain.

You take a deep breathe and look at him "where should I start?"

Hi guys~
So another one shots! Ye I'm happy I got one out lol anyways if you don't know the drill please go and follow me I post some updates about my life and why I may not update and stuff.

I also wanted to start a discord what do you all think?