•in a flash•

I remember it vividly....I was standing next to him on a glass floor that showed the fields below us. His hand was in nine- it was like he was actually squeezing it but then I would remember...that this was all just a game- a sick and cruel game that a deranged man had invited and trapped us all in but...but that would be ending soon.

And with that though it did...in a flash of colour my eyes opened for the first time in two years...I was in hospital- wires and needles attached to me to keep me alive.

My breathe as heavy as I tried to look around from where I laid. I even tired to get up but I was weak...so weak that all I could do was lie there with the cursed nerve gear that had gotten me into this on my head.

My throat felt try. My bones achy as I tried to alert someone I was there and by a miracle they realised I was.

2 months flew by in seconds.

I had gotten healthy again and I was abled to walk again but Jone...he didn't...he didn't leave my mind.

Where was he now? Was he ok? Did he recover?
I didn't know the answer to any of those questions...

Sitting in my room I could only stare at the wall as I tried to remember what details I could and sketch it out. His dark fluffy hair and his shes that looked at me like I was his world...his squirrel like cheeks I used to tease him about...

The lead of by pencil snapped and the image I had tried to create so vividly was ruined...

And I thought- I thought about him and all our memories.

All that couldn't have been a game to him...right?