•fireworks•

Photo taken by me ^^

'Bang pop boom' the fire works went off. It's was 2 a.m and there's fireworks had been going off since 6p.m.

You had gotten little to no sleep because of it and you know what the worst part is?

You couldn't even see them! The god damn fireworks were out of your view and we're just as loud as if they were right out side your front door!

Your boyfriend Tim didn't seem bothered by this he (ironically) kept snoozing his life away. I mean you couldn't wake him up to whine this was the first time in weeks he had gotten some sleep!

So you sucked  it up and lied down trying to sleep.

Yea no that didn't last long 'BOOM' another annoying firework went off. You groaned, 'why me' you thought getting up and walk-in to the window.

"Opening the window you hide your house to sound like an old lady and shouted "KEEP IT DOWN YOU MORONS"

Tim has now woken up and in a daze looked at you "you okay babe" he asked in confusion.

"Nooo" you whine yo him. He opens the Blanket beckoning for you to come in. You do what he says and he wraps his arms around you.

"I love you" he sighs in content looking at you "I love you to" you said

And together the sound of fire works is blocked out and you fall to a humble and sweet sleep

This is legitimately happening to me right now (except for the boyfriend and fireworks being blocked out) and I'm PISSED 😡 like we get it guys we're gonna have another shorty year to look forward to