Chapter-17

“I think we should better hurry up.” Complained Mrs- Sarah. It was very rare for a Mrs of your boss to take you out on a shopping that too when it was not for herself but the maid. In her 28 years of serving different masters and households she had never been offered such privilege and it was uncomfortable for her to be treated this way. Iris ignored her cries and carried on with going through the racks of super expensive clothes, which were overly priced and she would have never been able to purchase any of it with EMI. The man in black named Jeffry ran back to where they were, the men following her around since the day she married Ricardo had changed and if it was not the driver (Ricardo’s most trusted among the rest that tailed her) she would have never trusted the new bodyguards. A month with Ricardo and she was already behaving like him, ever so conscious.
They had been walking down aisle after aisle but the worries in her never seemed to fade of vanish. She was now going to testify on behalf of the female population that shopping remedy for every woman with different problems was not effective at all, not for her at the least.  She knew she was tiring Mrs – Sarah but she just did not want to leave the crowd just yet. Though people here were strangers to her she, this was where a man belonged where the rest of the human population existed.
Mrs- Sarah looked at her Mrs with sympathy, she had the wealth which every sane human would want to possess but she was lonely and lost. Lost from not knowing what it was that her heart desired. She had been with various types of Masters and Mistresses but Mrs-Wilde was the first that ever made her feel like any elder did for their young ones, the rest always treated her like an employee and nothing more which was completely fine with her. She was told by Mr-Wilde that he was going off for some personal matter but she was not to tell his wife about it. She had been working for him for the past 8 years but never did create any difficulties for her. She did just what she was here to do nothing more and nothing less and also being well paid. She always thought she was being paid far more than the services she provided but she was not complaining. Like every other human she was also money minded and the money helped her a great deal too. She was finally able to live the life she always wanted to. Her husband of 15 years left her for some other young pretty woman a decade ago saying she was not able to conceive a child with him but the problem was not with her but himself. He learned that after 2 years of his 3rd marriage yet could not come to term with the fact. She knew just what she needed to do which was a win-win for both herself and the young Mrs-Wilde.
3 days later they stood in front of the same mall where they had been exactly 3 days ago but this time they did not step in to the adult’s compartment but the kids. Iris picked several clothes of different sizes and colours. They were going back to meet the kids in the orphanage again. She had introduced that place to Mrs-Wilde and it turned out that was what Iris exactly needed at the moment. They carried hand full of bags with them and so did the 2 bodyguards. Iris was very careful to buy everything she thought was needed by the kids and if by any chance there was anything missing what were the well-built men for. They can always run an errand for her, all that she needed to do was ask them or to be precise order them to. They kids were a delight to her eyes, heart and soul. She spent the rest of the evening with them till it was time for her to return and her heart sank when she stepped out from there. She did all her work at a madman speed so that she could spend some extra hours with the kids but that was also proven to be false coz hours spent with the kids flew in a blink of an eye. The only thing that kept her spirits up was that she can always come back tomorrow.
She returned to an empty apartment yet again. Ricardo was still not back and she was kind of getting used to being alone yet again, she tried to convince herself that it was all for the better but it did not make her feel good. Sarah (as she insisted that she did not like being addressed as an over age old lady} did the best thing to her by introducing her to the orphanage. She felt at home there and the kids there were just herself the only difference was that they were abandoned by their parents and she was not. She could never give them what they needed the most (their parents) but she was going to give them what they needed to survive as she was now able to do so as now she was practically a very wealthy woman herself all thanks to her husband who without a second though handed her his cards. She had already spent which could last her a lifetime in just the span of the weeks. She made sure that the orphanage was well provided for and that there nothing lacking that could hinder the stay of those abandoned angels. She did not know how Ricardo will react when he comes to learn of her spending spree but this was the least he could spare for her or perhaps for those kids. It wouldn’t even make that much of a difference to his bank balance and also she made sure to use only one the two cards as it would tell her if she had reached the limit and will stop at that but that was yet to happen, meaning there was still some more she could spare for the kids on his behalf. He will be blessed by the heavens too so it was a win-win.
She was awakening by the sound of the door banging followed by a groan. Sitting up in alert she looked for her phone and dialled 911, she was not going to let the intruder get away. Pulling her sheet with her she tip toed to the door not wanting to alert the intruder she was about to whisper her address to the police when her bedroom door opened with a mild creak and entered a well-built physic which she vividly remember belonged to her husband. Mumbling an apology to the police she put her phone away and switched on the lights.
There stood her husband looking like a perfect un-kept man. He had lost some pounds that she could tell and the growing beard on his jaw made him look older yet ever so handsome. He looked like he had been worked for days without any sleep or nourishment. She knew it was not only her eyes that observed all this little details but the rest of people who knew him will do too, or will they? Before she could utter a word he pulled her to him, dropping his jacket on the floor in the process. He hugged her hard to him as if he was to mould her into himself. He let loose of his hold after a minute or so and kissed her head then her lips. Oh how her lips still remembered the feel of his lips on hers. He moved his lips and there it was. She pushed him away “Did you smoke again?” she asked trying to wipe off the bitter taste with the sleeve of her nightie. One thing was for sure she was never going to get used to the taste of cigarette.
“Can you just let it slip for tonight? I’m tired.” He pleaded sounding just how he was TIRED.
“Okay you take the couch in the living room.” She dismissed him not wanting to be anywhere near him without knowing just where he had been and the rest of the questions that floated in her mind. She had been worried sick about him, if not for the kids she’d have gone insane with all the possibilities that her mind conjured up regarding his childish escaped. It did not matter to her where, how, why he had been for the past few days but he made her left just what she dreaded the most. She waited for his return or perhaps just news about him just like the way she did for her parents only to receive news of that they were long gone and will never return.
Kissing her on the forehead once again he walked away into her tiny bathroom. How did he know where her bathroom was? And why was he walking around like he owned this place of hers?
She tossed in her bed as he was taking his sweet time in the bathroom. She felt her bed dip and a little creak was to be heard. He had slipped in her bed and did smell like hee. A smile crept her lips knowing that he had used her toiletries but what other options did he have. He pulled her closer to himself in the process making her nightie dress rise up her butt cheeks met his hardened member and she was no longer sleepy. She pulled away and turned on her back adjusting her nightie from under her sheets but he only bend and made himself comfortable with his face near her neck. His faint breath caressing her neck.
“Why are you in my bed naked?” she asked not looking at him.
“This is where I belong also I managed with the feminine toiletries but I cannot bring myself to share your garments + they cannot fit me.” He replied making her laugh and how he was dying to hear just that. That was his favourite sound on the whole universe followed by her pleasure filled moans.
“I thought I made it clear that you were taking the couch.” He changed his position in a jiffy pressing her under him his fresh minty breath meeting her nose.
“Just by brushing if you think you can get into my bed you are so wrong.” She tried to push him off her but he just wouldn’t bulge. He pressed his torso on her harder which made her stop her wiggling for it only resulted in her nightie rising higher making her regret on her choice of picking this particular piece to wear to bed but then she was not expecting any soul including her husband.
“I don’t see any reason as to why I am to sleep away from wife.”
“Don’t get me started.” She warned him and he shut her up with a longing kiss.
“Let me just hold you tonight. I need you also you can keep me imprisoned for the rest of my life if that’s what you want.” He told her and he sounded genuine.
“Okay but you can only hold me to sleep and nothing more. Till tomorrow morning.” she added as she knew just what tonight meant to him. His tonight’s only lasted till 00a.m and not a second more. He laughed at her comment but said nothing more not wanting to try his luck further as he did not want to be kicked out of her bed and that was exactly what would happen if was too mouthy.
He kissed her on and pulled her to him tucking her petite body on his. He could finally have the luxury to sleep in peace as only provided it for him.