Chapter-29

She groaned as the muscles in her body protested, last night’s deeds took a great toll of her. Ricardo was up all night and out like usual. She needed to find a way to keep up with his stamina or make him work out at her pace. If this continued any further she’ll be in a vegetable state.
The door opened and entered Ricardo in sweats, sweat covering his upper body. He sat by her on the bed and kissed her a good morning which was more of an exhausted morning for her.
“Are you okay?” he asked and she scowled at him.
“What makes you think I’ll be okay after the way you…
She could not complete her sentence and by the looks on his face, she better not as it will lead to another round of sex and she did not want it.
“I know just what will help both me and you.” With that said he walked away into the bathroom. He was out in 5 minutes and carried her into the bathroom but she held on to the sheets tight.
“You should let go of the sheets.” He suggested
“And you are walking straight out of the door.” She indicated pointing at  the door but he only smiled at her and got rid of his sweaty shirt making her stand in protest.
“I promise nothing that sort will happen.” He pushed her down on the tub with warm water. The instant her butt hit the tub the warm water stung her sore v***** and she pressed her lips together to keep in her groans.
She left him get in the tub behind her and she knew he was butt naked when his hard-on hit her lower back. He pulled her to him but she held tight on the side of the tub.
“Relax.”
“You relax your thing.” She scolded him and he smiled.
“It is always proudly saluting whenever you are around. I can’t help it.” He teased and she turned beet root.
“How can you still be that way after what happened last night, till morning to be precise?”
“I can have you for a lifetime and will be as hard as possible for you.” He kissed her shoulder and she raised it as his breath made her ticklish.
“You’re not in the right condition.  You sure you don’t need to get yourself checked?”
“You are the first woman to ever complain about my testosterone.” Him mentioning about other woman did make something tug in her.
“Should I compete with your women?”
“They can never be what you are or how you are. You are the only woman that occupies my mind and thoughts. Those women never did and never will.”
“You indeed got a way around every situation. Sweet taking your wife just after having her feel insecure of her being your wife.” She teased but the reaction she received was not something she would ever expect. He turned her around in one swift turn. The look he sported was enough to make her stop her smart talks and to bury all the things her brain conjured up. He looked deadly and no man capable of thinking will cross his path at this very moment. Here she was facing her possibly death. He pulled her tight against his chest then turned her back to the former position he was in without saying a word. His angry breath on her shoulder was enough to keep her quiet.
She left the wrap around his injured hand and pulled it before her.
“Is it uncomfortable?”
He lay back on the tub and made her lay her back on his chest. She played with the ring on his finger. He did not remove it since she put it on him. During the visit they had to the visit the doctor suggested him to take it off saying it will not help with the swelling but one un-human groan from him was enough for the doctor to shut his mouth up. Twisting it on his finger she was about to pull it off when he fisted his hand.
“You should not rile me up to smack that lovely ass of yours, do you...?”
“What’s wrong with you and that filthy mouth of yours that got no filter in it? Also removing this ring for some days in nothing of a big deal.”
“Both mine and your ring stays put wherever they are. Regarding this filthy mouth of mine, you are the one who asked for it.”
“When did I even ask for such thing?”
“You wanted me to be the way I am so here am I being just how I am. And never think to remove that ring of yours. No matter what and under no circumstances, do you get me?”
“Yes father.” She replied in annoyance at him going all nuts on her.
“You can call me Daddy and I won’t mind a world.” He teased and she was taken aback. Was he into kinky stuffs? And the thought alone made her want to puke her soul out. Given just how much of an boring soul she was for her age.
“You call me whatever the hell you want to.”
“Thank Heavens and never expect me to give in to your wish.”
“But you know I only wish for the best of you.”
He teased her and where did that angry Ricardo just vanish off to? He was mentally not okay but there was only 1 thing that made her feel at ease. He did not try anything vulgar with her and did not let his anger take over him or else she’d be swimming in the tub of crimson liquid.
He massaged her shoulders and she relaxed on him. He was very good at it too.
They were out of the tub before the water went too cold and wrapped themselves with robes and she walked with a glance at him before he could carry her back.
They spent the whole day in the condo as he refused to let her leave his side or to accompany her out. It was by all means a proper weekend with nothing to bother them. She found out that he had his device switched off so she did the same too with hers. They prepared their meals together and ate them too. He was a very decent cook as herself. She needed to look up for some recipe online or she’d die eating the same and given that she was very bad in experimenting with recipes.
“Aren’t you curious about just what might be happening at work?” She asked sitting next to him after putting the dishes away.
“I pay well enough for my men to work efficiently even with me gone. You don’t need to worry as even if they fail to do so I still got enough to last us for generations.”
“Do you have that much?”
“I do have more than the ‘that much’ you are referring about.”
“What will you do with that much?”
“Here is where I expect you to do your part.”
“What is that?”
“I do my part earning so you should do your part too by making sure I have some goals to meet.”
“What goals are you referring to?”
“You spend as much as you want to and make me want to work my ass off earning every single penny for you.”
“You want to label me a ‘gold digger’? If so I am capable enough to feed myself without any sugar daddy.”
“I will be your everything and let the world say what they want to it should never bother us. Is has always been right for a man to want to provide for his wife and I am doing just that.” He was dead serious yet again. Lately he had constantly been switching from being all eased (far more than someone of her age) to getting all riled up(all too serious for his age). But with all that happening, there he opened a path for her too. She had got his consent on spending his hard earned money without having to be on her toes.
“I will do just that, so you better keep your word and make sure to earn enough to keep, this wife of yours satisfied. I will make sure to put a dent in that pocket of yours.”
“It’d always be a pleasure.” He pecked her forehead and she laid her head on his chest. It was not right for her to spend other’s hard earned money but giving to the needy was always a better thing to do. Why make the wealthy wealthier when there was a way to help the less fortunate.
“How did you accumulate ‘that much’ without going to work?”
He pulled her over him and laid back on the comfortable sofa, his head resting on the armrest.
“I barely went home at that time and I don’t regret doing to as I can slack off now.”
“If you were barely home then you must have kept your mom always waiting up on you.”
“She was always in the other side of the country and I made sure to visit her as much as I could. I had no reasons to want to rush home like I do now.”
“Don’t tell me! it is because you are married now you have to change the way you lived.”
“It was a much needed change, though it is never you doing the wifely duties and waiting up for me to turn in early from work not the other way around.” He was right to say that she was doing the part a normal wife did but they were no longer living in the 80s.
“If only I could provide you with all you need we can change the role literally.”
She teased and he pulled her down and kissed her on her lips.
“You are all that I need and I got you here so I can die a happy man.”
“Do you expect me to be the wife who is always at your beck and call?” she asked getting all serious and curious of his answer.
“I’d love you any way. It only depends on how you want to be. I only need you here by side so it does not matter how you are.”
They lazed around doing nothing productive in the sight of the world but they did something they could never have done if they were not given this chance. They got a peek into the others life and it was the most important thing to do as man and wife.
Later that evening, they were halfway through a movie when the ding on the elevator made them come out of their warm cocoon. It was Lambert and the look on his face was not a calm one but the one which warned disaster.