Chapter-20

He straddled her on his lap locking his arms around her waist making sure she won’t run off or away from him. His erected manhood prodded at her panty covered v*****. She let out moan at the friction her wiggling created and he had a stiff smile on his face, he was trying to hold himself from throwing her down and having her way with her but he needed to make sure she will not be in any discomfort after their session as this was 1 reason why she was not wanting to get physical with him. He had never ever been this way with any other woman but he just couldn’t contain himself when it came to her. She always had him hard and if he could have his way he would make sure she be forever connected to him in every way possible but if she was to learn of what was on his mind and the way he was obsessing over her, she’d take off and never return back to him not even in her wildest dream. The thought alone of her not being close to him drove him insane. Only he knew how he was the past few weeks without her by his side or perhaps the staff working for him knew it too as they were the ones to receive the end of it all.
“Can we not dohhhh… Iris failed to complete her sentence yet again as he lifts his hips to press his hard-on on her v***** making her mind go hazy with need. It had been almost a month since they were together yet her body still yearned for him. He was ruining her in every way possible.
His hands came around her hip bone and he made her rub on him, she hid her face under his chin not being able to control her needy looks. She moaned on his neck and he ripped pulling her panties to the side he thrust his middle finger in her making her suck on his neck to prevent her moans. She was well lubricated and was as tight as ever. He somehow managed to pull his pants down without having her move off him. “I missed you and it is killing me not having you.” She failed to utter a word as his finger in her made it impossible for her to do so. “Let me know if I’m too rough with you or if I’m not going the way you want.” He was about to insert his manhood in her when she looked at him “Can we change our position?” she asked unsure but it only made him want her more, if that was even possible.
“This way you can take me as you want without me losing control and harm you.”
“I did not mean that, I was talking about the aftermath.” She was getting uncomfortable in the straddling position she was in as he did nothing and had her hang midway not knowing how to get things done. She was about to get off him when he pulled her down on his hard manhood. “Ooohhhh…” she moaned at his intrusion, her mouth going back to where it was before trying to stop herself from making such vulgar sounds. He was still very big for her to get used to in a thrust. She stayed still not moving an inch she needed to get used to him in her 1st and it took her a great deal of time and strength. He let out a painful groan which made her rise off him only to have him push her hips down to meet his balls and they both moaned in unison. He pulled her head up to meet his gaze as he pulled the shirt off her and she pressed herself to his chest so he cannot look at her breasts.
“They’re beautiful and I am very proud that it belongs to my woman.” He kissed her hard, his fingers pulling her nipples hard but not hard enough to hurt her. She began to go up and down on him trying to find her release but her speed was not enough not for herself nor him. He led her with his hands on her lips making her go faster.
“Ric you are too deep. I can’t
“You can. You took me well the last time.” His hands still leading her thrusts. She wrapped her hands around his neck so that she will not fall off him but he pulled them away and made them rest on his torso as he half lay on the couch and it gave her better balance and the support to go faster.
“You are too huge… It is too hard” she was mustering all her strength to speak a sentence without moaning and it was very difficult. He was growing harder in  her tight canal and the way her perfect face jiggled only made him want to take her like a mad man. He took one nipple in his mouth and she moaned his name. He lifts his hip to meet her in every thrust which quickened her orgasm and he followed.
“You need to take me all in.” he told her and she gasped at his words. Was he not fully in her? Then how comes she felt him go too deep? He pulled out of her and pushed her on the arm rest of the couch making her gasp in surprise. He bent her on the armrest and if it was not for the single sitter sofa adjoined with the couch she would have fell of face first and met the floor.
“What are you… she was shut when he thrust in her from behind. When did he even get rid of her panty? His hand came and rest on her lower back and the other on her lips keeping her still as he thrust in her from behind slowly increasing his pace and this thrusts. He was gradually going in her inch by inch and the moment he was fully in her she was a moaning mess, literally screaming into the couch.
Iris was going insane with pleasure as he rammed her insides and came twice but he was still cum. She tried to straighten her back but failed as it only made his manhood in her touch the untouched places in her. He pulled her back to meet his as he bowed to meet her lips and kissed her hungrily, his hands kneading her breast her hands on his arms for support. She was moaning in his mouth and he increased his pace too impossible for any man but he was going crazy with need even though he was already in her. He came in her hard and long. She was spent but he needed to make for all the lost weeks. He almost dropped his weight on her if not for her hand reaching out and supporting their weight.
“I missed us.” He said as his breath caressed her neck. His hand still playing with her soft breast which will be sore by tomorrow, as he was constantly fondling them like he always did. he turned her around and pushed his manhood back in her.
“Are we not done yet?” she asked tired yet her body getting excited all over again. He stood up with her legs around his waist as he supported her weight with his right hand under her ass. “Let’s take this to bed as the couch is too small for us.”
“It is okay for me.”
“It is small for me and for us too.” why did he always have to be right? He stood still by her bedroom door and before she could ask him anything he had her against the wall. The cool wall only heightened her arousal as he desperately thrust her and kissed her. She felt her back touch the mattress but he was not yet done. She will be Cumming again anytime soon and it will be her 7th orgasm and his 3rd. how was he able to hold on for that long. Her bed creaked with every thrust of his. “Ahhh… Ricardo. I’m cumming” she said and he fastens and went in deeper with his own pleasured groans. He was close too and the creaking sound of her bed heightened his desire. She was moaning and crying out his name with his every thrust. He came in her hard and long and so she did. He pulled her over him not pulling out and in a tired voice she told him to pull out of her but he declined.
“It is not healthy to sleep with your… in me”
“Cock.” He helped with the word which she was never going to utter
“Whatever, you need to pull out.”
“No”
“Please.” She pleaded and his member grew in her hearing her plead, though it was for a different cause. She was pulling herself away but he pushed her down on himself which made them both moan in unison and that’s what led to her 8th then 9th orgasm.
Ricardo waked into the toilet to relieve his bladder but something on the cabinet caught his attention. It was after pill and he knew just what and how it worked and his hand fisted. The bottle was almost empty which meant she was taking them without fail.
“Ricardo. I need to use the loo if you are done.” She called from the door and he left the bottle on the counter and left. His demeanour changed but he kissed her a good morning. As she released her bladder the bottle on the counter caught her attention. What was it doing there as she clearly remembered putting them on the cabinet, dis Riccardo? Brushing quickly she walked out of the toilet and there he was with tray filled with toast, juice and freshly brewed coffee. He smiled at her but it did not reach his eyes. Holding the bottle tightly in her hand she sat on the bed next to him and put it on the tray right next to the coffee mug and the little smile he had vanished.
“I don’t know what you are thinking but I was serious when I said I did not want a child between us.”
“Okay.”
“I don’t know how to explain this as you might get me wrong but” she could not complete her sentence as words failed her.
“We won’t, if you don’t want to have a child. All I want is you.”
“Are you sure?” she asked not trusting her ears.
“If not having a child is what it takes to have you with me then so be it. Children are not important to me. I only need you.”
His words made her have mixed feeling but she pushed them away. They ate in silence but as soon as they were done he pulled her back in his arms and just stayed that way. No words shared, no touching other than their hands licked together. It was too odd but was at the same time comforting having her embrace her in this way though he was far away from here even if they were together he was away. She did want to reverse the time and choose her words better and ones which will not hurt him as much but why was she worrying about how he felt. This was bound to happen as their marriage itself was started the wrong way. In life there were no ifs for the past.
He kissed her head and clearing his throat he told her he had to be somewhere and that he will be back but for her not to stay up waiting for him if he was late. He walked away his hands fisted, she wanted to call him and ask him to stay with her and for him not leave him but she didn’t. Maybe this was just what they both needed.