Chapter-16

She was pushed against the door and he kissed her but she stayed completely unresponsive. The bitter taste of the cigarette and his saliva mixed kiss did nothing but infuriated her. He pulled away realizing the way she was being, his forehead against hers. “I need you.” He sounded desperate.
“You need to get rid of that taste in your mouth.” She said turning and walking out of the study leaving him behind. He came in after half an hour all freshened up and looking better than he did just some few minutes ago. He pulled the duvet off her and leaning in he kissed her hard, his breath all fresh and minty. Did he just brush up to get down with her?
He starting sucking on her neck and as far as her shirt could make it possible for him. Not long and her shirt was gone. He sucked on her breast and she moaned in pleasure, she covered her mouth with her hand but he pulled it away. She shook her head and continued to moan as quietly as possible. The got rid of his pants as well as her, spreading her legs apart he closed in on her. He was painfully hard but he knelt and went down on her. She bit her lips to keep from screaming when she had her first orgasm. The wave of pleasure felt like it would never end.
Then she moaned out his name, wanting more of him and for him to do anything that he wanted with her. He ever so slowly penetrated her making her mind go hazy with the slow torture he was bestowing on her. Giving her a moment to relax he increased his pace which shook her world. He pushed her legs higher so that he can get deeper access in her.
“Ric…ahh…you’reh…too deep.” She moaned and he only fastened his pace not making her have any more chances to speak or complain. He was being rougher than he used to. He was chasing his own release making her orgasm twice in a row. He came in her with a stifled groan.
He moved in her ever so slowly but she needed a break. She was never going to be able to keep up with him. He was like a motor on auto pilot which never tired. He came in her again even with the slow torturous pace and she needed him to move faster to reach her peak. Too shy to speak out she pulled him and kissed him hard, running her hand through his smooth hair. He smiled against her lips and fastened his pace only to slow it down and it was frustrating her. She needed her release if only he would not torment her and give her what she wanted.
“You need to tell me what you want. Your actions are not enough for me to understand what you want.” He teased but she was not going say it out loud. No need to feed his swollen ego further. So what if she could not have one more orgasm it was not the end of the world, it was not that big of a deal or was it? unsure of her own thoughts she pushed him away from her with all her strength, Biting her lips to keep her moan in when his hard manhood exited her v*****. She turned away from him pulling the duvet and covering herself, the bed moved and he slipped his bandaged hand under the body groping her breast and pulling her to meet his body, back to chest he was still hard and she could feel it too. His other hand turned her head to meet his lips.
“Don’t pull away from me.” He warned her as he continued to kiss her. She moaned in his mouth and that was the clue he took. He lifted her leg and penetrated her from behind; she bit his tongue when he went in full in her, way too deep than ever. “How comes, you’re always, only growing?” she asked in an aroused voice. She was losing her head and he was the reason. He thrust in her again and again looking into her eyes. He called out her name as she did too.
Her entire body was covered with goose bumps. The pleasure came in waves. She came again and again as he controlled himself to prolong it as long as possible. Their bodies collided violently.
Her eyes were locked on him, listening to him repeating her name with each thrust, vice versa. He came in her hard and deep. The came for the longest. Then he embraced her from behind as she tried to collect herself. He kissed her head, cheeks, nose then her swollen lips. He did not bother to pull out of her even after Cumming in her for the fourth time.
Iris has been in the hot tub for the past 25 minutes. The warm water soothing her tired muscles. She wanted to be able to walk straight. Ricardo had made her orgasm again and again after a little sleep that she had. Does the man know that 3 hours of sleep after such strenuous act did not do any good but he did not consider the fact that him being built the way he was only made things harder for her.
This morning she woke up alone. There was no sign of Ricardo anywhere in the apartment. Her insides went chill but this was for the better that he was not here or else she will not wake to work on time.
She glanced at her watch for the umpteenth time. It was past 4 in the evening still there was not news from him. No texts, no call. Was he okay? This was very awkward for her as she was used to him constantly bombarding her device with text if she was away even for some few hours and it had already been more than 7-8 hours, she did not know when he left this morning.
It has been 3 days since he left and still there was no news on his whereabouts and she was worried. How can he just vanish into thin air without letting her know? The apartment was too big and made her feel lonelier so she decided if he was not to show up by the evening she will go back to her own apartment. It was still there and that cosy little space of hers provided her comfort.
Walking out of the elevator she stumbled on her feet the whole apartment had been transformed into a spacious condo. The walls were freshly painted but the smell was gone. The interiors were not what she could have ever dreamt about. She knew he had plans for this apartment but what was before her eyes were way too much for her. She did not know what or how to feel. The space was the only part untouched and it stood out in a very embarrassing way. Her paint on her walls was months old but not chipping off yet. Her apartment looked odd even to her eyes, had she already got used to his place that she found her own space weird? If this was the case she needed to hit her head hard and make herself realize how bad her head and her heart were. Her fridge and cabinets were filled with groceries which she never saw.
She walked out of the small apartment of hers which was inside an apartment. She traced her fingers on the cabinets and they were all stuffed with groceries and all that one would keep in their kitchen. The fridge was loaded too. The workers had done a fantastic job but it was all the money that did this. In 2 and a half week the poor shady looking apartment was turned into a gold class condo. She looked out of the gigantic window to find his men guarding the building. There were 3 men always following her back and front. She tried to get rid of them but they were just too stubborn to let go of her. Saying they were not to leave her for a minute as this was their bosses order. Even his men were not being able to get in touch with Ricardo and it only made her have bad and weird thoughts.
Her work was done and was to be published in a week’s time. It had been a week and still there was no news of her husband’s whereabouts? She called but it never got through. She had been to his work place too but the only information she got was that he was on a business trip and that they had not been informed of his return. There was no way to get to him so she did what she could. She often visited his condo hoping to receive any kind of information about him but there was none. He was going to get an earful when they meet the next time but for that he needed to come back safe and sound from wherever he was at the moment.
Having no other then the men in black to accompany her without any talk and no friends at all to talk with. She was going out of her mind, she missed him. She hated to admit it but she had got used to his clinging and jealous ways. If she stayed this way any longer she was going to lose her sanity that’s when she remembers him offering her his cards. She was going to do what women did and enjoyed best, spending. But there was nothing she could think of to spend on she was not a big shopper and she all that she needed.
Scrolling through her device she found the only person she could call up to execute her plan and she heart fully hoped for her to be the right person for she had no other person on her mind or on her contact list.