Chapter-11

She was pushed to the wall and was being kissed, he was rough and needy and was tear off her dress when his phone rang. He should have switched off his device he thought. She pulled away from him when he was leaning down to kiss her again. "You should take that call and I need a cup of water." Saying that she pulled away from him and walked into the kitchen. There was her package which she had to order online as she was not given the opportunity to visit the clinic or pharmacy on her own. Not wanting to make it too obvious for she had ordered tons of toiletries, essential oils, sanitary pads and all the necessary birth control she could think of along with some condoms. She was not sure if he will like the idea or not but she was not taking any chances. Was it too late to be taking this after pills or not she was not certain but she was taking any chances and she knew there was no way he was going to keep his hands away from her and she did not liked that particular idea too. It had only been some few days but she felt like they had known each other for decades.

She hurried out from the kitchen and went into their bedroom as he was still on the phone. Later when he entered he had a victorious smile on his face, the deal must have gone accordingly to his will she thought. "Waking up to a happy wife is indeed a good omen." He said to her removing his blazer and unbuttoning his shirt as she was removing her accessories he came and stopped her from taking off the pendant. "I want you to keep that on you at all times." He kissed her cheeks then turned her around to meet her lips. Thanks to the extra 4 inches of her heels which made him seem less dominating as she could meet his eyes without having to break her neck. Tracing his cheek with fingers "I can do that but on one condition." He smirked at her, he liked this side of her too when she was trying to negotiate with the most impossible man, also he knew whatever she was trying to come up with she was not going to have her way. This was one of the traits that he possessed 'knowing when things were not going to go his way but he was not called the KING of business world for no reasons' his grandpa and great grandpa are to be thanked for it. It was rom them he learned it all and how to polish up wherever needed. "Let's hear it."

"We cannot do it every night." She told him trying to sound as confident as she could but the laugh that he let out was the end of it all. "You will never let me have way ever, will you!" he pulled her tighter to him "Didn't we agree the bedroom is my territory, anywhere else you can have your way with me." He clarified but she was not convinced as he never agreed with any of her sayings always something or the other to oppose on and so she was going to do the same. Turning around she began to ruffle through the package "What are you doing and where did that come from?" he asked looking at the package "I ordered them online as I am held a prisoner here." She stated back "A feisty prisoner I must say and as sexy as hell." He teased her. "Be careful if I am hell then I am nowhere sexy and will burn you." He let out a laugh ever so sexy making her wet her panties.
"Laugh all you want as it will be very short lived." He looked at her in confusion as she smiled when her hand found what she was looking for. Taking it out she presented the pack of condom to him with a smile on her face but he began to laugh at her taking the packet from her hand. "You think this will fit me?" he put the packet back on her hand and her smile faded.

"You see even the God's don't want any barriers between us." He thanked the heavens for the very first time as he did not want to put anything between then no matter how small or thin it might be. Having no more cards to play she threw the packet back into the package still awe. "I never knew rubbers came in sizes aren't they meant to stretch and fit?"

"They are but to their own capacity. But you fit me well and I got nothing else to complain for." He dropped the strap of her dress making her nipples harden and stand full. He played with them making her moan and she tried to get away from him but his arm around her made it impossible. sitting on the dressing chair he pulled her between his legs as he took her nipple in his mouth and began to suck making her squirm. "mhhhhhh... stop ithhh." She was moaning as he pushed her dress away from her hips and it met the floor, leaving her in her black silk undies and her heels. She had her hand on his shoulder for support not wanting to fall on the ground. She was a mess already and he was the reason. "You're damn beautiful." He groaned as he shifted his mouth to the other nipple and his hand kneaded her breast playing with her nipples pulling and pressing them lightly between his thumb and index finger. She leaned towards him trying to get her release and she did get it. He stood up and took her to bed removing her undies and laying her naked on the bed. He kissed her lips, ears, cheeks, jaws, neck and lowered to her chest then her tummy and lowered further and met her where she was a cumming mess. He licked and she tightened her fingers which were entangled in his and was on her tummy. She did not like him going down like that on her but she loved it. Teased licked and f***** her with his tongue and she came again on his face. He came up and met her lips "I want to take you from behind." He said and her eyes widened in disbelieve "I don't mean your rear, not that I mind but I need you on all four." Her eyes and her whole body relaxed as she was never into anal thing it grossed her but he did not mean it. He turned her on her tummy and she got on all four ever so nervously. She still had her heels on and he made no sign to remove them and as danger as it was she felt good in them and this was the first time she was liking it.

She felt him stand behind her his hands on her hips and he leaned in to rub his member on her wet vagina lubricating himself. She tried to hold in her moans but failed miserably. He rubbed his member once, twice and thrust it in her making her gasp at the fullness. she almost rip her lips trying to supress her moans as his thrusts fastened. "Ah..ahh..ahhhh.Ric.Ahh" he grunted in pleasure too. She was very tight and it only intensified his pleasure and he could never get enough of her no matter how much he had her. She was addictive and he was the victim. They came in less than 2 minutes and this was the first for him to cum that easily. Her back was tired and so were her arms and legs. He pushed her shoulder down meeting the pillow and as he thrust she felt him go impossibly deeper and this was too much for her. He was touching places she did not imagine was possible. He was taking her like a starved man and she loved it. If he was possessive over her anywhere else, he was double triple times possessive over her when they were down doing the dirty. "Ricardo. Hhhmm... ahh" she moaned as he kneaded her breast, his hand on her hips pulled her back to meet him thrust for thrust.

Her moaning his name made him go faster and harder on her. He was turned on beyond imagination every time she called out his name in pleasure.

He had her over his chest after cumming in her for the 5th time. He was still hard as hell but she was spent. Whenever she was with him he was like a starved s** addict. There was just more than s** with her as he never felt this way before. He had willed to learn to fall in love with her but nobody told him or was he informed that it was this easy to fall in love. He felt something wet on his chest and it was her drool, she was fast asleep. He loved how he spent her energy and the way she snuggled to him. Her petite body ever so perfect for her. The moment he saw her pull out the condom from the package he was raged but he took a chance and lied to her about the size she believed. Today luck was with him but he remembered how she wanted to go out on her own and as much as he wanted to keep her cocooned in his safe place he knew this will only make her rebel more and he gave his worst that he was not going to detect her life beyond the four walls of their bedroom. Laying her down on the bed he got off the bed ever so hard and went into the bath to take a so needed cold shower.

He came back after an hour, he made all the necessary arrangements for her to be able to go out of the apartment without him having to worry about her much. He had his man change all the internal parts of her cars for he knew she will not take it well if he was to please her with his bank balance which any other woman to die to have a chance. She was not materialistic and that was not good for him. In this world money played the most crucial part for protection and especially to be a part of a man like him.

He pulled her to him and gave himself to sleep as tomorrow was going to be a very stressing long day. He only had some few hours to have a willing and happy Iris. The things he did for was not going to sit well with her and he needed lots of rest before he face the storm which was none other than his little wife IRIS.