Chapter 49: Here I come family

I put the kids in the stroller again. "I'll carry all the bags" Jack said putting his bag on his back and Lily and links bags in his hands. "Ok I'll just carry mine it's not to heavy" I said pushing the stroller towards the terminal. "Ticket" the lady said. She scanned all our tickets. "Have a good trip" she said smiling. "Thanks" Jack said as we walked down the grey pipe like thing towards the entrance of the plane. We held hands. "Hey I just realised it's links second plane trip" I said. "It's my 10th" Lily said. "Oh my god LEVI NEAL!" I heard someone scream. They came chasing after me. "Oh my god I'm your number 1 fan on youtube" they said jumping up and down. I smiled and signed her shirt. "What's your name?" I said. "Ashleigh" she said smiling. I wrote a little note saying.

To Ashleigh,

Thank you for watching my youtube. Your part of the Neal family

From Levi Neal *signature*.

She squealed with excitement. We took a selfie and then she ran off. I love my job. I've been to a playlist live and several vidcons. There's going to be another vidcon in a month and I'm taking the kids this time so they can't wait. Lily touched the outside of the plane and then we walked down the isle of the plane. "Levi Neal!" I heard two teenage girls scream. Lol. Jack and the kids walked over to our seats while I signed stuff and took selfies. "Thank you sooo much hope you enjoy California and I love your vlogs" they all said at once. I thanked them and sat down at my seat. Jack had to sit next to another man. Lily has the window seat and link is sitting in the middle of me and Lily. Jack is sitting across from us three. "Passengers please put your seat beats on, try tables up and enjoy California" the lady said over the loudspeaker. I put Lily and links seat belts on and put our bags under the seat in front of us. "Are you ready?" I said. They nodded, smiling super big. I smiled. We all held hands. That's a tradition. We always hold hands just before take off. It used to make Lando and Landon feel better. And now it makes link and Lily feel safer. The engine started roaring. I love planes because you get to see a better and beautiful view of the land below. And I get time to clear my mind. The plane started moving forwards. It kept rolling on the ground and every second the engine got louder. It hit the red line and we all looked out the window. The plane took off into the air. "Look look!" Shouted link pointing at the window. "Yeah" I said smiling. The ground felt like it is lifting. The grass and concrete soon became a blur and the land became green and orange. We are nearly in the sky. Within a minute we are flying I the clouds. Link turned around and looked at me with his mouth side open. "Clouds" he squealed. I nodded. He is so happy. The kids stared out the window for about 20 minutes. "Do you want to do some colouring?" I said. They nodded. I put their try tables down. I got their colours and colouring books. "Link can you colour me that car" I said pointing to a race car. He nodded, smiling. "Im going to colour Snow White" Lily said smiling. I looked over to Jack. He smiled at me. I went onto messages on my phone.

Levi: *virtual hug*

Jack: *virtual hug* :) XD

Levi: the kids are happy :)

Jack: ok well the man next to me I just realised is my old boss so we are happy talking

Levi: oh lol xD

Jack: I'll talk soon I have some talking to do :*

Levi: kk love you :)

Jack: ;)

I put my phone down and looked over to Jack who started talking to his old boss. I looked over to the kids and Lily is happily colouring. Oh my gosh. Link has green marker all over his mouth! "Link" I said in shock. I grabbed my baby wipes and tried rubbing the marker off. It wouldn't budge. Oh crap. I tried but it wouldn't. Link sat there giggling. Hopefully mum will still have some vinegar. That's what she used to use with lando and Landon. I laughed a little. Link dribble down his shirt. "Oh ew Lincoln" I said. He looked at me very confused. I just realised what I said. "Oh I mean link" I said. He still looked at me strangely. I wiped his dribble. Luckily I packed a spare outfit for him. "Mum look!" Lily said excitedly pointing at the window. Below us there's a swarm of birds. "Birdys" she said giggling. I smiled again. You're allowed to get of your seat now so I got our and walked to Jack. "Hey honey can you please keep a eye on Lily I'm taking link to the toilets" I said. Jack nodded. I picked up link and walked to the end of the plane. "I alien" link said giggling. That makes sense. He put marker on his face because he's a toddler and because he wants to be a alien. Oh boy. I locked the toilet door and changed links shirt and tried washing the marker off with water. Nope. I walked out and went back to our seats. Link rubbed his eyes again. When we sat back down link fell asleep in my arms. I looked at his little eyelids. So cute. I took mine and Lily's seat belts off. She is still colouring. I sat down and put a pillow under my arm so I can rest my arm and link can use the pillow. I put a blanket over him. "Have a good sleep baby" I said quietly. I'm about to do what I always did when I was a kid. I put my headphones in and I clicked play. I made a playlist of my favourite songs when I was 17. I sang under my breath. I closed my eyes. Not to sleep but to relax. Lily looked at me and smiled....

Hey Mythical Beastlings

How's your mythical day goin? :)

Are you liking these new chapters?

It's nearly the end of this book

Stay mythical

Mythical_Reader100