Chapter 13: Prank War

Me and Lily and Lincoln arrived home from school on the bus. To day I had a better day. No one dropped my from lockers. I learnt that you have to run to the cafeteria to not get trampled. And Josie is a really nice friend. But I just still couldn't stop thinking about my parents knowing my parents. I opened the door and we all walked in dropping our bags next to the door inside. "Mum can Locke come over for a bit" Lincoln said. "Sure Hun" mum said. Lincoln smiled and ran to the bus stop. Locke was sitting there purposely cause they had planned this. Locke and Lincoln came inside and ran out to the back yard. Lando was in the lounge room playing with his batman and Lily was in her room playing American doll. I went upstairs. I sat on my bed. I was still upset. I needed something to make me happy. I could watch gmm. But I have homework. I'll do homework tomorrow. I have my detention tomorrow. Then a thought struck me. I imaginary light bulb appeared above my head. "Cya kids we will be back in 20 mins we are just going to the gas station to get some things for supper" dad and mum said as the left to go to the car. Perfect. I ran downstairs. I found some spare balloons in a draw in the kitchen. I ran to the sink and filled all of them up. I saved one last one. I grabbed some spaghetti and put it in the last one. I smiled a evil smile. I saw Locke and Lincoln playing football out the back. I giggled and carefully ran upstairs. I walked past Lily's room. "What are you doing with those" she said standing up and walking to me. "Oh um I'm just going to have uh water fight" I said. "No your not" Lily said. "Ok ok I'm prancing Locke N Lincoln cause I'm bored. "awesome can i join" Lily said smiling. "Sure". I have some balloons to lily and we walked to Lincoln's room. We placed one water and one spaghetti. We hid behind a corner and waited. It was5 mins before they came up stairs. "One two three" I said to Lily's she pulled the string. "AHHH!" Screamed Locke and Lincoln. They got covered in wet spaghetti. Me and Lily ran to my room laughing our heads off. "LEVI!" Screamed Locke. "LILY!" Screamed Lincoln. I closed my door and locked it. We fell over laughing. Luckily Lily had her camera so I took pictures and a small video. I played it in slow motion and it was hilarious. We hid in here for a bit. We were expecting revenge. We walked out to Lincoln's room. There was Locke and Lincoln standing at his desk with pieces of paper planning out revenge. They had towels over them and they hair was wet and fluffy. They walked up to us. "This means war" Locke said. "Yeah boys versus girls" Lincoln said. "Oh what you gonna do scare us with a baby spider" I said in a baby voice. Me and Lily giggled. "No but thanks for the idea" locke said. I rolled my eyes. "Pleasee you saw me in the van Lincoln I'm not afraid of snakes and spiders" I said folding my arms. Me and lily walked off. "Get me the diaper powder" Locke said smiling a evil grin.