Chapter 43: Nearly able to drive

1 year later...

I woke up by Landon crying. 1 year old brothers I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes. I turned 14 yesterday. I had a little party with my family and some friends from school. I've started this little countdown to when I can get my license. It's only 2 years till I can drive. I smiled just thinking about it. I got out of bed and went I to Landon's room. He is standing up in his cot and he chucked his teddy bear across the room. I picked him up. "Hey hey hey what's the matter" I said. He giggled. Over the past year I have learnt more stuff about our family and my past. The therapist has helped and mum and dad. I changed Landon and we walked down the stairs. Yes Landon has been through one milestone already. Walking. When he learned he walked everywhere. It's so funny because he walks like a penguin. It's more of a waddle then a walk. We went into the kitchen and I started making Landon some food. Lando slid down the stairs rails. Yes Lando knows how to do that from Lincoln. Lots of things have changed. Our ages and milestones. "ITS SATURDAY!" Screamed Lando as he started dancing. I laughed and gave Landon his bottle. Lando ran outside and screamed again. Well since last year Lando has gotten alot crazier. I've started a youtube account called LeviTheYoutuber. I know I know not the best name but I can't think of anything. I made it about 2 months ago and I just do daily vlogs pretty much like shaycarl does. (Shaycarls a youtuber). I already have 371 subscribers. Dad walked down the stairs. "Hi I'm going to Rhett's to pick up something wanna come" dad said putting his jacket on. "Sure" I said. I grabbed Landon and held Lando's hand. We walked down the road to Rhett's house. It's a lovely sunny day. Perfect for a bike ride. Actually speaking of bike rides I might do that for my daily vlog. I knocked on Rhett's front door. "Hello" Locke said opening the door. "Dad the Neal's are here!" Locke shouted. Locke went back to texting his friend as Rhett walked up to the door. "Oh hey sorry" Rhett said. "The thing" dad said. "Oh yeah" Rhett said running back inside. Hmmm. "What's the thing?" I asked dad curiously. "Oh you'll see later" dad said as Rhett came back to the door carrying a large tarp with something in a box. It's heavy. Lando carried Landon back to the house as me and dad picked this thing up. I don't think this thing could get much heavier. We pulled it to the house and we dropped it outside on the ground. We are exhausted. "It's a surprise for all of you kids" dad said wiping his forehead. "Ok" I said walking inside. I flopped onto the couch next to lando. "When you drive can you take me to McDonald's" Lando said smiling. I laughed. "Sure" I said as Lando jumped up and down with excitement. I rinsed my face and sat down. I wonder what the surprise is...

Sorry for lame chapter next chapter will be the surprise and the chapter after that might be the last chapter I'm not initially sure yet.

Stay mythical

Mythical_Reader100