Chapter 8: Movies

I stood up. "What happened" I said rubbing my head. "You fell asleep at your computer" Lincoln said. I looked in the bathroom mirror. "Oh my gosh I look weird" I said. My clothes were creased and my hair looked like a chickens nest. I went into my room and changed my clothes and brushed my hair. I looked at my watch t was 9am. "Wow I slept in". I went downstairs and made some toast and milk. I sat down. All three kids came downstairs and went t the front porch. I walked out with them. "What are you looking at" I said looking around. Lando pointed at a tree. There was a man sitting under the tree with a goat. "What's he doing" Lily asked. He was going to sacrifice this goat to the gods. "Go inside now" I said huddling the kids inside. "Why what's he doing" Lincoln said. "Um he's going to um do something you will understand when your 12" I said looking out the window as the man raised his sword. I closed the curtains as I heard a sort of goat scream. I closed my eyes and breathed. I walked towards all three kids and put my hands on their shoulders. "You didn't need to see what the man was doing" I said. Lando went into the laundry and grabbed his bag. "I need to go to Max's home" he said. I went upstairs with the kids. Dad and mum where in bed sleeping. I woke them up. "Ok I have two things to tell you". "Levi please it's Sunday this is the only day when all the kids don't hassle us" link said and went back to sleep. I rolled my eyes and picked lando up and lando belly flopped on dad XD. "Lando ah" dad said picking lando up. "Alright we are getting up" dad and mum said. Dad went downstairs and sat on the couch and drank his coffee while mum went in the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. The kids went upstairs and got dressed. "Dad before the kids get back I need to tell you two things" I said staring dad in the eyes. "First of all who's Max landos friend?" I said. "Yeah he has a play date at 10" dad sad rubbing his eyes. "And the second thing why was their a man sacrificing a goat on the side of the road" I said. This time it woke dad up. "What?" Dad said. "Yeah their was a man sacrificing a goat" I said. "Must of been Raph" dad said. "Who's that". "Oh that's our neighbour Raph he's oh Indian" dad said. "Ok" I said. "All w are doing today by the way is just taking lando to Max's home then if you want me and you can go to the movies. "Ok". 9:30am. Mum and lando and Lincoln just left to take lando to Max's home and Lincoln to football practise.