Chapter 4: Trouble

I walked up to the head nuns office feeling scared cause I've never been in trouble and the boys who have say they give you the cane but other kids say that's just a rumour. I opened the doors of her office and saw a desk and pictures all over the walls and 4 little desks for kids who have been naughty in front of the head nuns desk. I sat down at one of the desks as the head nun ( Fiona) sat at her desk. I gulped. "Now it's the time where you say I can explain everything isn't it" she said her hands together in a ball on her desk. "Yes" I said quietly. Link barged through the door. "If you will excuse us sir we have some business to do!" Shouts the head sister at link. Link eyed the head sister and smiled. "Well if it isn't Fiona Waldron" said link. "Link Neal" said Fiona. "Ok just putting this out there this really isn't the time to fangirl sister Fiona" I said standing up. "I'm not fangirling like you and the other girls I know link" head sister said. "Me and Fiona were enemies in elementary school" said link. "And still are" head sister said. Link moved closer to head sister and was taller then her just. "Do not hurt or punish Levi she did nothing wrong she was hurt and that's all" link said eyeing head sister sharply. Fiona walked back to her desk and sat down. Link sat at one of the kids desks. "Ok this is really weird" I said standing up and walking over to Fiona. "Sit back down thank you Levi" she said. I sat back down. Link stood up and left. "No link please" I said. Fiona looked at me. Oh no I thought. "I swear I was walking and turned left into the woods and I got attacked by a bear and heres the proof and here's where it attacked me" I said lifting my pants sleeve up. Fiona examined the proof. I was scared what she was gonna do next. She stood up and came over to me. I closed my eyes. She put her hand on my shoulder and I stood up. She pushed me to the door opened it and slammed the door behind her. I jumped of shock from the door. I stood there still confused about what just happened. I walked down the fleet of stairs to link. He wasn't there. I felt like crying. A nun walked up to me with my bag with all my stuff in it. "What's happening" I said. Link appeared from behind the nun. "Your adopted" he said with a smile. I screamed and ran up to my dormitory. I woke up Amanda and Lisa and told them we fangirled for about 10 mins until I had to go. Before we left I had to sit down to take this all in and to have some water because I felt like I was gonna faint. It was 9:30pm at night and I felt like I just won a million dollars. I smiled and this wasn't any smile it was a smile that meant I couldn't be any happier. I saw link coming towards be and sitting down next to be on the seats. "Is it ok if I fangirl over my dad" I said. "It's fine" link said as we both laughed. I grabbed my bag. Amanda and Lisa ran Dow the stairs and hugged me goodbye. "This is for you" said Amanda and Lisa as they both handed me a box with a label on it saying "Friends Forever". I smiled. I said goodbye and walk out the door. "Wait" I said to link. "There's one last thing I need to do" I said. "I'll be waiting in the car" he said and nodded. I ran upstairs and barged into the head nuns office. She was sitting at her desk and didn't know I just got adopted. "I just thought of your punishment you have 2 detentions and you will get a whack of the cane" she said. I just walked up to her and slammed my hands on her desk and smiled. "How about this time I can you" I said. She was getting angry. "Sit down and write out lines now for your first detention" she said standing up. "Sorry but maybe in a million years when I am dead" I said. I walked to the door and turned around. "Oh yeah that's right guess what some naughty kids do get adopted" I said. I opened the door and looked at her face. "Cya later oh actually never" I said and stuck my tongue out. I closed the door. I felt a weight off my shoulders. I felt victory. I smiled and walked down the stairs. Said goodbye to my friends and he nice nuns and walked out the doors. I walked out the gate. I smiled for the 20th time but this one felt invincible. I hopped in the car. "You ok" he said. "Could never be better" I said as link drove away.