Chapter 9: Movies (continued)

Mum had arrived back home just as me and dad were about to leave. We walked out the door and into the car. I stared at dad for a minute then hugged him tight. "Hey you ok" link said hugging me. "Yeah I'm just glad that my dad is my dream dad" I said smiling. I let go and we drove off. We arrived at the movies and hopped out. I've only been here once when I was little and my mum took me to see shrek. We walked through the doors. "Wow it's big" I said to dad. "Yeah". We walked to the counter and bought to tickets to see "Talent" which was about a boy called josh who is homeless (he's 15) but he discovers he has a music talent when he one day start stalling on a bucket and becomes famous from he's amazing talent. It sounds weird at first but it's supposed to be really good. We bought the tickets and some nerds and two Starbucks drinks and went into the theatre. There was only us two and 7 other people. The big curtains pulled aside and the screen lit up. The movie session was 10:30am-12:00pm. The movie was really heartwarming when josh became famous and had a proper life with a new family. The movie finished and brought a tear to my eye when it said "based on a true story". "Great movie" dad said to me. "Yeah" I said wiping away the tear with the sleeve of my jumper. We walked out of the theatre and to the car. I hopped in the car and dad drove off."so what do you want to do when we get home" dad said. "Um I don't know" I said back. " we could go swimming in our pool not the town one". "Yeah sure" I said smiling. I let out a little fangirl squeal and smiled. I still can't stop fangirling over my dad. We arrived home and saw lando running around outside for really no reason. "I think he's trying to burn off the sugar he probably had at Max's" dad said as we laughed. We walked in the door N lando bumped into us and ran to his room. "Hi" mum said as she put down a spoon. "I'm making spaghetti" as she kissed dad on the head."yum" said Lily as she came down the stairs. The house was loudish. Lily went back upstairs and played her music and Lincoln was playing football in the back yard with lando and Jessica our puppy was barking. "Levi can you please tell Lily to turn her music off and I'll style down the boys" dad said. "Sure". I walked upstairs and opened Lily's door. She was dancing around the room. "Dad said turn your music off please" I said. "Ok" Lily said turning it off and flopping on her bed. "What am I supposed to do" lily said. "We can turn lando into spider man with "face paint" I said. (By face paint I mean makeup). "Sure" Lily said giving me a evil grin. Lando walked into Lily's room. "Where's my Spider-Man" he said crying. "Hey would you like to be Spider-Man" Lily said sitting lando on her lap. "Yay" he said smiling" "ok you have to sit on this chair and we will use face paint to make you Spider-Man" I said. Me and Lily looked at each other and smiled. 1:30pm. "Woah Lily is that Spider-Man" I said after we finished landos "face paint". "Wow" Lily said. "It's me lando" lando said giggling. He ran downstairs and we followed. "Look mummy and daddy I'm Spider-Man" lando said smiling and showing mum and dad. I took a picture on my iPod and me and Lily laughed. "Girls who did this" dad said giggling just a bit. "Don't know" I said. Landos face was covered in eye liner and lipstick. "We were trying to make him look like Spider-Man but I guess it failed" we said laughing. We all laughed. Mum took a picture and saved it in her memories book. "I'll wash it off before supper" mum said. Me and Lily giggled and ran upstairs.