The truth

"What happened Flair?" Ruby asks running over too him. "I don't know, I gave him a love tap and it felt like I punched a train." Flair responds. Yang walks over and checks Flair's hand "There is some swelling but dosnt seem like anything is broken" Yang states letting go of his hand.

The door opens up and Oran walks out. Ozpin calls in the next person and the door closes."What happened in there?" Flair asks. "I told him what happened" Oran replys. "What where you guys doing in there?" Yang asks Oran. "Well Cardin is still mad at Pyrrha about how she humiliated him in the first few months last year." Oran replys.

"So now he wants some evidence that Jaun is not suppose too be here so he can brake them up" Oran adds on "I didn't mention the part that Cardin dosnt think Jaun should be here." Oran mentions.

"What do you mean he thinks Jaun should not be here?" Ruby's asks worried about his friend. "I don't really know but I will try too find out." Oran states. Just then the door opens "next" Ozpin states. The last member of Cardin's team walks into Ozpin's office.

"Well I should probably head out before Cardin gets suspicious." Says Oran as he turns and walks away. The door opens again. "Ruby and Flair your turn." The two of them get up and walk into Ozpin's office.

"We didn't do it!" Ruby exclaims. "I know you didn't." Ozpin tells them. "Only person from there team that's story was different was Cardin's" Ozpin states.

"Then what's going too happen too Cardin?" Flair asks ozpin "Well I'm not going too let him compete in any challenges and give him a month of detention." Ozpin tells them. "And that goes for his whole team as well for not stopping him." Ozpin adds on.

"But Oran was not a part of that." Ruby exclaims "I'm sorry but because Oran is on there team he needs too have the same Punishment. "But Ozpin Oran tried too stop them." Says flair.

"I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do

" Ozpin replys. "We understand" says Ruby as she stands up. "You too are dismissed your welcome to go have dinner." Ozpin states. The two of them walk out of the office. "What did he say too you guys?" Yang asks.

"Are they getting away with there lie?" Yang asks again. "No there not." Flair says as he walks out of the room and into the hall. "What's wrong with him?" Yang asks Ruby. "Oran is getting into trouble for something he didn't do." Ruby tells Yang.

"Then why is he getting in trouble?" Yang asks. "Because he is on Cardin's team there for they all get punished." Ruby explains to Yang. "I agree with Ozpin" Yang tells Ruby. "If he really didn't want too be part of it he could of gone and done something else." Yang explains too Ruby.

"But instead he went with them. There had too be a reason why he would go with them." Yang tells Ruby. "I understand Yang, But I don't think Flair will have the same point." Says Ruby too yang. "You should probably go and hang out with Flair. I'm going back too the room and going to sleep." Yang states as she turns and runs down the hall.