The first mission

Ruby pulls her hand away with a blushing face. "Alright students this is your first mission as a new team." Glinda mentions. "You will be falling from here and retrieving the lost Ursa skins that was left here." Glynda added on

Glynda finishes giving them the location of where the skins are and where they have too bring them. "All right you five don't forget too destroy any opposition along your way." Glynda said right before everyone jumped.

Everyone lands in the forest. "Ok here's the plan." Ruby states. Yang, Flair, and Blake you go that way and Wiess and I will go this way." Ruby orders. "How about Flair goes with Ruby and Wiess you come with us." Yang suggests. Ruby looks up at Yang with a smile.

"Alright team two let's move out." Yang orders as they turn and walk away. "Why didn't Yang want me on there team? Flair asks Ruby. "I think she wanted you too come with me because we can learn from each other. " Ruby says even though she knows that's not true.

"Why did you let the new faunise guy go with your sister?" Wiess questions. "Well she didn't want me too tell anyone but she has a big crush on him." Yang states cheerfully. "So you let your sister go off with a random guy we just met. Not too mention he is Cinders brother." Weiss adds on "Maybe he is working with them and needs too take Ruby out for there plan too work." Weiss exclaims. "I don't think he works with them. Anyways he is there half brother." Yang replys.

"And I trust that if anything happens Ruby can hold him back." Blake states the three girls keep walking. Finally they reach what looks like an old camping ground. "This must be where they camped" Yang states as she examines the area. "But our objection is not here" says Weiss the three girls search the area for the box of skins. Yang pulls out her phone and calls Ruby.

Ruby's phone goes off. "Any luck on finding anything?" Ruby asks as she answers her phone. "We found there camp sight but there's nothing here. Someone must have moved it." Yang replys. "Well we will keep searching over here in case they came this way." Ruby tells Yang. And hangs up her phone.

"Did they find it yet?" Flair asks. "Not yet. They think someone else took it." Ruby tells Flair. They keep walking until they come too a cliff. They glance down and see an old building with a few people with masks on standing outside of it with guns. "What's going on down there?" Ruby asks as she try too get a better look.

Flair climbs a near by tree too see if he can see anything. "Ruby you might wanna take a look at this" Flair states. Ruby then jumps up into the tree and looks down. "I should of known the White Fang would be here." Ruby exclaims. "Should we call the other three over" Flair asks his leader. "Let's try too get closer before we call them." Says Ruby.

The two of them jump out of the tree and make there way down the cliff. "That's definitely the White Fang." Ruby states as she pulls out her phone. She calls Yang "Yang we need back up we just fou d a White Fang base." Ruby tells Yang. "We are on our way don't get too close without us." Yang tells her sister.