Her Fulani Prince

Beacause i am over the moon today. Ya Rabb i am so happy and i feel so blessed and loved.. I am tearing up. Thank you for 1k followers

By the time Nabiila's sobs subsided, Ahmaad wrapped his hand around his sister hugging her and reminiscing about old days. Days when they were kids, days when their mother was the epitome of perfect. Days when Ummah will do anything for her babies, days when Ummah wasn't so blinded by the world and it's contents. Ya Rabb days then were so beautiful. So wonderful that Ahmad felt his eyes getting moist. What happened to his mother?

"Fainna ma'alu usri usrah. Indeed with ever hardship comes ease Aisha Nabiila, you just have to turn to Allah during this time of hardship. InshaAllah all will be well" he said to his crying sister who was shivering.

"I asked Zubaina to come here, she will be here soon. We shouldn't have ran away, even if Ummah made it clear she will not allow us to marry anyone who is not Fulani we shouldn't have ran away. W-we have you Ya Haidar.." She broke down into more tears.

"Nabiila please it's enough, I can understand the pain of not ending up with the one you love, have you forgotten? I am a victim of that too. I know how it feels" he said glancing at his wife who was trying so hard to fight back her own tears. their eyes locked and he smiled at her, his killer smile, the smile, the Ahmadidi smile making her breath to hitch. she quickly looked away feeling the heat on her cheeks and he chuckled turning his attention to his weeping sister.

"I am sorry for running away"

"It's okay Nabiila, I am just happy you are back home"

She sat up and quickly wiped her tears before turning to Haneesa. "how did you cope living with a mother in law who hates the sight of you?"

Haneesa was taken aback but she quickly composed herself. "It wasn't easy Nabiila but I stayed. prayer, that was the only thing that kept me sane" she replied.

"Why did you stay Adda Haneesa? Why didn't you go back to your father's house? you were brought up like a princess in your house and suddenly when you got married and you became a slave, you were always at the receiving side but you stayed and endured everything. Why?"

"I have thought about that everyday, every second of my marriage life. why i'm i still here? I'm that stupid? im i not a human being? So many thoughts Nabiila, so many wallaahi. Every day I make up my mind to leave, I set my eyes on Ahmaad and then suddenly I discard the thought. I think about the man who loves me so much, who will do anything for me, the man who makes me happy.." By now Haneesa was crying as she held her sister in law's hand. "Ya Allah! He is my happy place Nabiila. If I leave I know I'll never be able to marry anyone else, I know I'll ruin my life so why not stay and make the best of it. Ummah was the only problem but Ya Allah! Your brother.. He is the best. He is all I asked for Alhamdulilah. So Nabiila love made me stay, people might call me crazy or stupid or naive but find that one thing you love so much and tell me if you will like to be seprated from that thing? And also destiny, qadaran Allah ne and nothing came temper with that"

"SubhanaAllah! I made a big mistake by leaving him. I hurt him Adda Haneesa, even when he pleaded with me to stay with him because this is our test I still left him.."

"If he loves you just like Ahmaad loves his Anee, then wallahi he will take you back and forgive you. he will make this work. He will come back for you! Yes your brother was that adamant, he never let me go, never. Sai nacin bala'i" they chuckled admist their tears while Ahmaad was leaning on the couch staring at his wife with nothing but pure love and obsession.

"Even when Ummah threatened to seprate you from your kids you stayed. Adda Haneesa you have a heart of gold, by Allah you are very patient. I don't think I can be like you.. Tabdijam!"