Chapter six🌸

NIGERIA, ABUJA.

HANEESA'S POV.

I walk to the couch and slump my lazy ass body on the soft couch of the living room holding a plate of bluberry pancakes and a hot cup of Ahmad tea.

Today is Friday and as usual Daddy is off to work, Maami to one of her Da'aawah's and the maids are in the staff quarters living me all alone in this huge house.

Being the youngest have it own pro's and con's. I change the chanel to food network slowly letting the delicious substance dive into my mouth.

Goddddd so amazing.

Stop drooling, I'm not sharing!

The door bell rings making me groan that I am afraid the visitor heard me. Why can't people stay in their house neh wai?! Don't they have anything to do with their life than to come to other people's house?
door

I drop my plate on the center table and mug before proceeding to open the door. And there stood Ya Mukhtar wearing a black T-shirt and black leather jacket with his luggage by his side and shades in his hand.

"Ya Mukkyyyyy" I yelled jumping on him.

"Don't break my bones.. Keh get off me" he said pushing me and walking inside past me.

Yeah I said I have no sibling other than Adda Hayrah but Ya Mukhtar is my cousin- brother who lived with us since he was seven years old. His father died when he was seven years old of age from brain cancer and aunty Walida, his mother got married immediately after her Idaah period to a rich Arabian man (Uncle Hossein) who was against the idea of her bringing her son along to his house so she left him with Maami and since then he became a child of Abba Gorge even though his mother is still alive according to him she is dead cause she left him for another man. 

He neither visits her, calls and she could care less cause she lives in Dubai with her prince charming and Mukhtar is a history to her.

"Kai ya Mukky it's been two years where in the world have you been?!" I yelled hands akimbo as he eat my pancakes. He went  to London for his studies and since he left he never called and his phone has not been reachable and now he just shows up out of the blue? Wow!

"School mana" he said nonchalantly and I roll my eyes. Ya Mukky for your information is a big player, he plays with girls as if they are toys which I have advised him many times to stop but he will get annoyed and go on and on about how his mother is responsible not him, that she made him the monster he is.

"Are you sure you were not partying through out your stay there?" I wiggled my eyebrows and he frown.

"You know I can be very serious if I choose to be and trust me when I say I am officially done with university.. My certificate is in my luggage if you still don't believe me"

"Yayyyy! I'm so happy for you Mukky" I joke

"Who are you calking Mukky? You don't have respect koo? I'll tell Maami" he threatened and I literally beg him not to tell her. Maami with scold me if she finds out I called him without showing some respect even though he is older with only one year.

"Toh I won't tell her on one condition" he smirked standing up and I silently ray it's not what I think it is.

"Break up with bitch two" he said throwing me his phone and I frown.

"I thought we agreed on not calling girls bitch one or two" I cocked my eyebrows and he smile at me.

"Whatever just do the work" he said walking to his room.

Allah ya shirya shi.. Ameen!.

***         ***

AMTULLAH'S POV.

I fasten my pace as I notice two guys were stalking me since I left the stores, clutching tightly to the nylon of goods I bought from Sahaad Stores, my heart did a sumer Sault making me come to a halt as the two guys show up in my front out if the blue.

"Assalam Alaikum" the first guy greet.

"Walaikum Salaam" I reclantly greet back

"My name is Fahad and my friend here is Walid"

"Okay" I simply replied walking from them to my car but they are quick to catch up with me again.

"Wallahi my friend here is madly in love with you, it is love at first sight. Do you mind sharing your contact with him?" He said and I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes. Seriously?

"Yes, I do mind.. Sorry" I said fidgeting with my car keys.

"You this kids of rich human beings like to take people for granted right? Now let me tell you, opportunity comes only once. So don't take us for granted" the guy growled     
pinning me to my car as tears well up in my eyes, I looked around the parking lot and realized we are the only three around

Inalilahi wa'ina Ilaihi Rajiun.

"Let me g-go" I stammered when my waterworks started.

"If you give my friend a chance something bad will happen to you in two weeks and mark my words." he threatened moving to close for me personal sanitation.

"DanAllah leave me" I tried to push him off me but he was too strong.. perks of being a man.

"Hmm let her be Yaya, when something bad happens to her she will regret not giving me one chance to prove myself worthy enough for her level" the other guy add, i don't know if he is Fahad or Walid, I wasn't ready much attention to them.

"You think you are beautiful right? Wait till we take your most prized possession we will see who will look at you talk more of marrying you" the first guy said his disgusting breath fanning my face as I feel the need to suddenly empty my blader.

Ya Allah, Ya Gafar.

"Leave me alone!  please.. Let me be!" I cried but my pleadings fell on deaf ears.

"Hey! You! Stop right there" a guy said and they look at each other before running away. I fall on the ground the goodies long forgotten as I cry my eyes out. The guy who chased them away knelt before me retreating my goods and comforting me.

"Thank you so much" I hiccupped slowly standing up when he hand me my goods. Mstew.. I am not craving for Oroes anymore.

"Your welcome, and I hope nothing bad happened before I arrived.. I mean did they try anything?" He stammered scratching the back of his head probably nervous.

"No" I said embarrassed and he smile

"Alhamduliah toh"

"Thank you I wonder what would have happened if your didn't show up" and that's all was enough for me to break down again.

"Don't be a negative thinker. By the will of Allah no such thing happened"

"Your right. I wish I can repay you though".

"It's no big deal miss"

"The name is Amtullah"

"And I am Mubarak" he grins and later asked if we could exchange numbers which I gladly did cause I really want to thank him properly. With that done I went home and that is all it began between me and Mubarak.

.

***   ***
put me in your duaas and I'll put you in mine🙏

Look past typos please.. Vote, comment and share❤