Seventy🌸

Abuja.

I have been meaning to post this and express my gratitude towards you guys but I have been so engrossed with the story.😂💔

Not long ago Her Fulani Prince was ranked 1 in #hers out of 186 stories. 1 in #fulani out of 74 stories and #prince ranked 291 out of 23.6k stories

Thank you guys so much💗

Let's hit #1 in everything InshaaAllah.

Oya read on...

***

Two months flew by quickly and there was still no sign of Mukhtar. The family had contacted all of his friends and everyone replied with saying 'they don't know', it was hard for the family.. Especially Maami who felt as if she broke an amanah. She felt as if she failed as a second mother to Mukhtar. Fateemah, his fiance dropped by two days ago in Maami's house and replied by saying she talked to Mukhtar and he was fine but after that she revealed nothing more and took her leave. The family were devastated but prayed for his wellbeing, they know how Mukhtar always gets into trouble and they hope this time he can save himself.

"Babe!" Ahmaad yelled from the living room and Haneesa groan, "Just a minute!" She yelled back before applying her matte long lasting lip stick, she twirled a little bit making her floral sleeveless white dress to flay, she was dressed in her straight black skirt, black long sleeves body hug top and a sleeveless white Balerow dress. She wrapped her black, sequence veil around her head and sprayed her perfume.

"ANEE!" She heard her husband yell again and she roll her eyes at his impatience, "I'm coming! CHILL" she yelled back grabbing the twins baby bag and stuffing her phone, power bank and small makeup kit. She crosschecked over thing and smiled contented, Insha'Allah she has packed everything the twins will need.

Switching off the lights in her room and running to the parlor were three of her babies were waiting for her, she gave Ahmaad a cheeky, innocent smile and he glared at her. Slumping on the couch, she clasped her wedge on her feet before carrying Aslam who was on his rocker.

"Habibi Ahmaadidi" she teased as he carried the baby bag in one hand and hold Aslaha in the other hand. He glared at her again before walking outside, she laughed. After switching off the lights and locking the house she followed him to the car were he was strapping Aslaha to her car seat.

Aslaha was dressed in a plain white floral dress with polka dots and black pantyhose, her hair was brushed and a black hair band was on her head. she looked adorable with her black cover shoe even though she is just six months old, Haneesa managed to grab those when she was baby shopping one time.

Aslam on the other hand was dressed in a baby white plain shirt and black pants, a black bowtie was on his neck and every time he noticed he tried pulling it off with his hand. He was wearing a black baby boy's shoe also and he looked handsome with his silky hair brushed making him to look like a guy with afro.

They finally clasped the twins in their duo car seats and hand them some toys to keep them busy. After getting in the car, Haneesa turned to check out her husband who was dressed casually in a plain black jeans and white plain T-shirt, just like his son. He looked drop dead gorgeous as he drove them out of the house,

"I told you to wear that bowtie Ahmaad! Look at how adorable my Aslam is looking and you're just.. Plain" she groaned.

"I am not Aslam Habibty, I'm a grown man, I can't be wearing bowtie on a Sunday when I am out with my family for some family time" he muttered

"Still"

"You were just checking me out a minute ago Anee.. with a weird grin on your face. I'm not sure I look that plain" he winked at her briefly before turning his attention on the road and she blushed.