Thirty six🌸

Kindly accept my token of bribery please💔🙈

***

Five hours of pain and torture, the waiting was becoming unbearable. What happened to their once happy family? What happened to the once perfect problem free family? Indeed Allah does everything for a reason, he is the all forgiver, the all hearer and surely he will answer the prayers soon. He will bring an end to their pain and reunite their happy family soon enough.

"Hello Hamid? Sorry I won't be able to make it to the twins school! Please can you help me pick them up, their nanny is at home she will take care of them and dress them up for Islamiyya" Adda sigh resting her head on the wall as she stare at Maami who is long lost into her thoughts.

"No the doctor is still operating Haneesa, thank you so much babe. Insha Allah I'll call you if there is any progress. Love you too" and with that she end the call stuffing her phone back in her handbag, the only thing she managed to grab as they rushed Haneesa to the hospital when they noticed she was unconscious, Maami had vowed not to go looking for Ahmaad until she made sure her daughter was fine besides the Kaduna route is still under police and other health safety's look.. There is fifty percent possibility she won't make it to Kaduna today who knows the government might even declare a curfew. It depends on the safety of the country..

The door to the ICU opened and Adda Hayri quickly rushed to where the female doctor exited with a stethoscope around her neck. Maami didn't even notice the doctor was out until she felt Adda asking if her baby sister is safe.

"Who are you please?" The doctor asked looking for confirmation before she is able to pass the patient's information.

"I am her elder sister and this is our mother"

"How is my daughter?"

"Oh I'm sorry I just wanted to be sure you're her family. Please follow me to my office" she said and the nod their heads following her in a rather calm manner.

"So doctor how is Haneesa? Is she fine?" Adda Hayrah asked under one breath.

"I hope you both are aware of her condition, you know she is pregnant and is in her first trimester"

"Innalilahi wa'ina ilaihi rajiun! Is the baby okay?" Maami asked clasping her hands over her mouth as a tear roll down her cheek, she hates the fact that every single situation brings tears to her eyes immediately after Daddy's death. Where is the strong Maami who hardly cries? Who is always strong on the outside but very fragile in the inside? I guess that Maami died with Abba Gorge, ever since she became a pathetic weak woman who can't even be strong for her kids. She thought sadly.

"Yes the baby is alright for now but little thing can trigger to miscarriage for her, you know very well in your first trimester you need to be extremely careful and self conscious. You need more rest and I'm afraid Haneesa is not getting the amount of rest she needs" the doctor sigh making Adda clutch onto Maami's hand tightly for support.

"Her blood pressure was very high, I had to infuse some IV's into her to stable her health, she was in a state of shock and panic and that resulted to her fainting and the baby became frightened, very frightened that she almost lost her child"

only inna lilahi wa'ina ilaihi rajiun! (From Allah we come and to him we shall return) was heard from Maami and Hayrah.

"But luckily we were able to save her and the child, thank God you bought her early if not I am afraid she would have lost her pregnancy. But now they are both fine"