Sixty six🌸

Dukku.

Yep.. It's longer than usual💃🎉

***

It wasn't until sixty-twenty am when Inbihaj knocked on Haneesa and Ahmaad's door ready to go and start their morning duty when Haneesa stirred on the bed. Innalilahi wa'ina ilaihi rajiun. She chant jumping out from bed and waking Ahmaad up. They had missed Fajr prayers and now she has to make up a silly excuse for Inbihaj. Ahmaad ran inside the bathroom while Haneesa explained to Inbihaj that they overslept which she shrugged off saying it was fine before walking to the main kitchen to supervise breakfast.

Sighing she walked back to the room and knocked on the door wondering what was taking him so long but when she remembered he has to bathe first before taking his ablution she inwardly groaned. She turned around only to find Aslaha throwing her little hands and legs while squinting her eyes.

"Don't wakeup, don't wakeup, please habibty" she whispered praying while crossing her fingers but it seems like luck was not on her side cause the little girl woke up in the process hitting Aslam who woke up also. She cried mentally.

"Haba Aslala baby.. See you woke your brother in the process of stretching your small, cute body" she gushed jumping on the bed and immediately they started smiling at her and throwing their hands up. it still surprises her how they recognize her but either ways it was the cutest thing.

The bathroom door flew open and Ahmaad walked out in his towel, he quickly grabbed the nearest Jallabiyya he saw and spread the prayer mat. he didn't even spare her a glance before he proceeded to pray while she contemplated on entering the bathroom and leaving the twins alone or staying with them until Ahmaad is done. She chose the latter, she can't have them rolling on the bed and hitting their heads in the process. so she laid in bed with them until Ahmaad was done and he took over.

It wasn't until eight thirty when Haneesa was dressed up in her lilac blouse and skirt, she applied little makeup before grabbing her veil and wrapping it around her head.

"Anee who will bathe the twins?" Ahmaad asked holding Aslaha as she stared at him while Aslam was on the bed his attention on a rattle.

"I..I don't know. I'm already late and it's all your fault" she stomped her feet.

"Don't act as if you didn't enjoy last night" he smirked

"Pervert" she muttered under her breath before making a quick decision, "let's go. We are already late" she grabbed Aslam while he carried Aslaha, together they walked to the main living room were breakfast is to be served. Everyone turned their attention to them and Haneesa wished she can just magically disappear, the look Ummah is giving her is enough but no, Inna Naana must open her mouth to say nonsense.

"So Inbihaj is a machine right? She can wakeup since six am to make sure breakfast is ready but you since you don't have sense you will just come here and eat until you quench your hunger!" She sparked.

"Inna Naana It seems like you are getting old. Haneesa helped with breakfast yesterday and all the chores but just because she is late once you are finding fault in her.." Ahmaad replied before she could even open her mouth to apologize. Something fluttered in her heart, ya Rabb! Is this for real? Is Ahmaad really standing up for her!?.

"So now you are saying I don't have a right to correct your wife?" Inna Naana being herself yelled.

"Naana why are you making a big deal out of this? Please have your breakfast quietly" Abba who was fed up of all the drama ordered and she glared at Haneesa raging with hatred.

Haseeba collected Aslam from Haneesa insisting she should eat while she will make a bottle of milk for him and she flashed her a grateful smile.

"Burdah serve your husband.." Hajiya insist and she nods her head. Different food flask were arranged in the middle of the parlor, plates were stacked in one side, tea cups, beverages and cutleries. She opened the first warmer only for her nostrils to be hit with the amazing scent of miyan taushe, the other warmer holds fluffy masa, another was yam with egg sauce, puff-puff and Danwake. Knowing Ahmaad she decided to go with the masa for him and Danwake for her. She served him and made two cups of tea for them.