Chapter two🌸

NIGERIA ABUJA

HANEESA'S POV.

"Daddy"

"Haneesa"

"Talk to her"

"Better half"

"No!"

"Sorry princess" he apologize and I pout stuffing the yam and sauce in my mouth. I was so angry that i chocked and Maami quickly pass me a cup of water and i thank her drinking it.

How can one be so mean to you and nice the next minute?

That's a mother, she is a blessing and also a strict teacher. 

I still can't believe she seized all my devices. My phone, laptop and IPad. Ugh!

You know that moment when your reading an interesting story and your mother comes in the room and asks you to do something for her and your like one second trying to finish the chapter, but then instead of taking one second you end up taking ten minutes and she gets angry and seize everything including your other poor devices that didn't do anything?

Exactly, that's just what happened to me and it sucks.

"I'm off toh. Some employees will come home tonight for dinner including Hamid" daddy said standing and Maami stand up too.

"Okay, Allah ya bada sa'a" she bid clearing the dinning table.

"Ameen" he replied and he hug me.

"Bye princess and be on your good behaviour maybe your mother will consider that and give you back your phone"

"In Sha Allah, bye"  

I help Maami clear the table and no before you think I am doing that just to get my phone back I always help. After that she informs Sarratu on what to cook in the afternoon cause she will be off for Da'aawah and she asked whether I'll tag along but I decline her offer nicely.

"What will you be doing at home alone then?" she asked confused

"Maami I'll go to Amtullah's house kawai"

"Is that better than going to get reward? Oh yaran yanzu! No one wants to benefit from this life"

"Haba Maami you are talking as if I don't use to go" I said feigning hurt.

"Omo who are you squeezing face for like that? I know you so well so drop the act!" She said and that moment I want the ground to open up and swallow me. Why do mothers have to know everything? Ya Allah!

"Yes, mothers know everything and don't stay late in Amtullah's home.. don't forget we have visitors" she said and I stare at her mouth wide open. Quit reading my mind.

After standing there for about five minutes thinking how on earth she does that, I went to my room and got ready setting for Amtullah's home and on the way planning to tell her how miserably my life is going.

***          ***

LONDON, BIRMINGHAM.

The peaceful breeze of the familiar environment ruffles Ayman's hair as he walks to the nearby cafe he was to meet Fadilarh. She has stopped by in London before continuing her journey to Nigeria without any one knowing. They needed to talk without family interference and friends suggestions.

"Hello sir, do you have a reservation please?" The waitress as asked as he runs his hand through his now messy hair.

"Name under Ayman Kabeer" he replied eagerly as she looks through the computer searching for his name and when she spotted the name she smiles looking up at him.

"Your partner is already waiting, table number five"

"Thank you!" He walks looking for table number five and when he spots a girl wearing a black fluffy jacket sipping a cup of coffee and looking out the window, he knew immediately she must be the one.

"Hey" he calls sitting in the booth opposite her.

"Hi" her breath hitched, no she can't get distracted by his drop dead gorgeous looks.. she needs to get to business.

"Listen we have to do something fast if not the consequences will be dire" she breaths clinging onto the mug tightly as if her life depended on it.

"Trust me, I know" he replied trying so hard not to stare at her but it was impossible. It's been years since they've met and if it would be anymore possible she looks more beautiful.

"We have to stop this.. Ayman our efforts, tears and heartaches can't go in vain" she said her voice cracking at the end and at that instance he wants to wrap his hand around her and comfort her telling her it will be okay but he didn't, he can't complicate things more.

"I know but how?" He sigh.

"There is only one way out but its damn too risky"

"This is not the time to think about what is risky or not. We have to do it even if it will hurt our family and ruin their reputation" He said through gritted teeth and she nod her head agreeing.

"So what is the solution?" He asked when he was sure she got a grip of her self.

"It's easy...." She said explaining and he listen attentively to her trying so hard not to focus on her kissable pink lips.

"It doesn't seem that easy" he sigh when she was done running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Well you've got a better idea?" She asked cocking one eyebrow and he nod his head sideways sadly slumping on the booth. She reaches out and hold in hand in his making him look up to her in shock.

"It will be okay In Sha Allah" she assures even though she was breaking down inside. It was harder on her than him cause she is a girl one small thing will ruin her family's reputation and this is a big thing. 

"It's not fair on us, we don't deserve to go through this at our age" he replies brushing his finger on her hand in a comforting manner sending shivers down her spine.

She missed the time he did that and doing that now brings back so many memories.

"I know, but there is nothing we can do now. The deed has been done already" She managed to offer him a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. She took a glance at her watch and she remove her hand from his standing up.

"I better get going, I don't want to miss my flight"

"Yeah.. safe trip" he said and after one last look at each other they departed with the hope of going through everything together. They needed their plan to work if not they are dead meat.

***         ***

Guesses on who the new casts are?

Hehe.. looks like we've got to put on our detective hats to solve this mystery😂

Sha... Meet Ayman Kabeer..👇

👇

Vote, comment and share❤