Sixty seven🌸

Gombe state.

Dedicated to amazingleeeemerh , deejarh_ and teemerhzahrerh 💖💖

Ku bal'balani da comments😂💔

***

Two days went by in a blur, Rakiya's in laws arrived yesterday and attended the Kamu event which was organized in a venue. The event was bomb! Everyone looked fine in their anko, a pink and black with touch of white Ankara. The bride was dressed in a maroon iro and buba. She looked pretty.

"It's official! Mrs Rukayya Muhammad" people yodelled running up and down the house. Haneesa who had Aslaha clasped to her hip ran inside Rakiya's room were she was sitter with her friends, cousins and relatives. She beamed, "Congrats Rakiya"

"Thank you Adda Haneesa" she replied smiling, her eyes were shinning with happiness.

"Won't you at least shed a tear?" Inbihaj teased

"Why should I do that? I am married to the man of my choice remember?" She rolled her eyes and everyone gasped teasing her. Inna Aisha came inside the room announcing the groom has arrived. The retouching of makeup was done and everyone walked downstairs to Abba's living room were the groom and his friends were. Haneesa noticed how Ahmaad and Salman were talking to groom, Muhammad in hushed tones and she sighed. Tapping Inbihaj, she pointed at their husbands and Inbihaj groaned.

"They are scaring the poor boy"

"I know"

"Everyone let's leave the bride and the groom to themselves please.." Inbihaj clapped her hands and everyone started to leave the living room one by one including Ahmaad and Salman who were sending daggers to Muhammad.

"No need to thank me, you have only five minutes before the elders enter for the nasiha" Inbihaj smiled at them before closing the door.

"Hey princess..." Ahmaad gushed walking towards Haneesa and she blush. "Hi prince"

He stared at her puzzled for a while before he chuckled, "oh not you. I was talking to Aslaha" he pointed at the dancing baby who was throwing her hands his direction. A gesture that meant 'carry me!!!'

Haneesa pout, "Allah ya isa" she said angry before passing the baby to him.

He laughed "haba baby. You know you are my queen.."

"I've heard you, now let me go and find Haseeba. She has been with Aslam since morning because this your naughty princess won't let me be"

"She is not naughty, just extremely cute" he replied following her down the stairs.

"Whatever" she bumped into Haseeba who was trying to pacify a crying Aslam.

"I have been looking for you since, he was sleeping and then he woke up due to all the yodelling so he started crying.." Haseeba explained as she hand him to his mother.

"I knew it, thank you Haseeba just make some milk for Aslaha, I will breastfeed Aslam"

"Okay" She replied and Ahmaad stopped her, "just meet us back at our side" he inform and she nod her head before walking away.

"We can't leave now Ahmaad! Rakiya will be leaving and this might be our last time seeing her" Haneesa complain as he held her hand firmly while walking back to their side from Ummah's side.

"Yola is not forever. We can even visit her if we like but right now I need some family time"

"Don't be such a baby, look even Aslam is not crying anymore"