twenty six🌸

Haneesa's POV

"Awwwh baby love" Adda Hayrah cooed hugging me and I hug back letting the water works begin.

Oya cry cry baby me.

Let me be please.

"Adda Maami fah?" I pouted breaking from the hug and she wipe my tears away.

"She will calm down In Shaa Allah, you know things haven't been easy on her nowadays. From Daddy's death.. To you telling her about your co wife. She will come around"

Yes, I told them and Maami just eyed me before leaving the room and locking her self up. Why won't she talk to me? Is it my fault that he got married again?
Now she will say I am not taking care of him well and giving him his sexual right that's why he got married again.

"Now tashi muje" she said standing up and grabbing her bag, the twins were at home with their father something about it's his turn to take care of his kids while Ahmaad joined them. Ya Mukky.. Well he just showed up to confirm if i have told them then left after giving me one last nasty look.

Kai niiiiiii!

Abeg what is up with people and eyeing me????

"Aunty are you okay?" Adda snapped her fingers in front of my eye and I nod my head standing up.

"Where are we going to?" I asked as she cake herself with her makeup bag, adding powder here and there. This woman!

"I get a day off once in a while i think i deserve to enjoy the day" she said adding red lipstick to her lips which gave her the classy look. She turned around and sit my poor ass on the couch before rubbing substances on my face.

"Noooo I want to go out like this, natural face.. Make up free face" I said and she roll her eyes at me.

"Madam do you think you can follow me with this your ugly face? You won't embarrass me Haneesa, not now not ever! So shut up and let me make you presentable to the world"

Ya Ilahi

Allah ya ban sister!

Poor me just kept shut while she made me look presentable' to the world.

As if..

"Better now lets go" she said and I stand up like one dummy letting her choose a veil that will complete my dressing. I can't help but admit that makeup looked nice.. Wawwwwwww i looked hot oo. Oshey fine girl.

"Haneesa wallahi you have gone mad. Haa'an! See how you are talking to yourself wai oshey fine girl koo? The credit goes to me by the way"

Kill me alreadyyyyyy

"I said that out loud baa?" I face palm myself as we walk to her car. now this big head will feel herself all the way to our ride to only God knows where.

"Ehen na. Sha I know you couldn't help your self but compliment my makeup skills.. No need to thank me sis but next time it won't be for free" she winked and I groan while she laughed.

Ayya I missed my sister wallahi.

She drove us to Coldstone where she bought us ice cream and cake.. What has gotten into this one today? She paid for me fah. Hmm lemme just enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity and so I did letting the ice cream melt in my mouth.

How did I survive months without coldstone serf? Ahh that Dukku village I don't think you will find common fan ice talk more of Coldstone.

After we finished our ice cream, she drove us to drumsticks ooh where we ate our shawarma and drive down to Dominos where we ate pizza until i couldn't walk.