Forty six🌸

Assalam Alaikum🙈

It's coming fashionably late,

SubhanaAllah!

TeemahGujbawu for you my baby😂😂 PS: don't kill me if you don't like how this chapter turns out. Remember I love you soooo much!!

Ma'asalam.....

***

Amtullah watch as Mubarak walk up to her. He gently used his hand to wipe away her tears flashing her a million dollar smile.

Gosh she was dreaming!

"I am sorry Habibty, I am so sorry" he cried making her burst into another set of tears.

"Mubarak tell me I'm not dreaming, if this is a dream I would so kill Myself if I wake up. I can't live without you Mubarak"

"Shh who is talking about dying when we are finally getting our happily ever after?"

"Promise me"

"I promise" he took an oath making her smile widely. She wanted to hug him so bad but he took a step backwards making her confused.

"Let's go" he said walking ahead of her and she followed behind him quietly. He opened the passenger's seat for her and she got in, he took his time entering the car before roaring the car to life.

She had no idea where they were going but she didn't care, she was staring at him watching him in nothing but complete love.

He stole a few glances at her also trying his best not to bump into another car.

Finally arriving, Amtullah raised her head to see them in front of a court.

"Mu...."

He had caught her off.

"Will you marry me?" He asked getting a ring from his pocket, the ring was beautiful indeed but she was not expecting it, not at all.

"Muba..."

"Will you marry me? Please!" He begged as a tear escape her eye.

"Yes! I will!" and he slip it on.

"When did you get this? It's so pretty" she gushed.

"I would tell you all about it later. Let's go and make you Mrs Mubarak first Honey"

Her cheeks were on fire as she got down the car. He towered over her gazing at her pretty slender finger that was adorned by their sign of love. Step by step, the walked into the large hall and into a small office where a man was waiting for them with marriage documents on his table.

This was it.

Exhaling a deep breath, Mubarak sign the documents and step aside so she could do her part.

She was nervous, everything was so right yet so wrong. "But Maa.."

He has got to stop cutting her off.