Thirty one🌸

ZainabShaibu here is your update!! Ily❤❤ Thank you for tagging along.
queenaofficial01 I am waiting for my ice cream oo😂😂🙋
kdjusman and miss_abatcha they can be violence for Africa😱💔😂
Mss_Gujbawu this one is already on her way to dice Ahmaad into pieces😂😂💔
I love you all

Haneesa's POV

I have never felt helpless as I feel today.

Subahanallah.

My family is in trouble, my mother is on the verge of losing her self and here I am.. Doing nothing to help. I can't even go to Abuja and be by their side, why? Cause I need my husband's permission and Ahmaad won't be in Gombe till Ummah decides it's time for them to come. (Ugh Dukku and their rashin service. Stupid Underdeveloped town; no offence please!)

Amtullah won't tell me what ya Mukky did, wai till I come_the suspense is killing me Allah but she swore by Allah she won't tell me through the phone and I know she has made up her mind.

"Har kin chinye? (You have already finished)" Zubaina gasped.

"A! kuma inason qari. (Yes and I want more)" I pout pushing my plate of basmati rice and shredded beef Nabila made..gosh she is such a great cook! Her hubby is lucky oo.

"Okay" she said giving me the weird look and carrying the plate, I don't blame her cause this is the third time I am adding and I finish quickly. Woooah. She returned shortly with my food and I beamed at her joyfully collecting the plate__yummy.

"Abba is back!" Nabila yelled entering the living room. "He said ya Haidar and anti amarya are coming tomorrow, isn't that great news Adda? You can ask ya Haidar if you can go to Abuja" she yelled dancing in enthusiasm.

"Swear? Omyyyyy" I dance happily.

"And also Hajiya sent me" she said in a serious voice, my stomach did a flipflop. Ya Salaam! I hope everything is alright.

"What's up?" I asked getting anxious, I dropped my half eaten plate and gulp my orange juice.

"Nothing much. I just want to have a word with you Adda" she said smiling mischievously. I raise one of my eyebrows asking 'what the hell is going one' but she shrug her shoulders off dragging me by my hand. Zubaina being her amebo self followed us hands akimbo.

"Keh who called you here? My friend go and watch I want to have a private talk with her" Biila snapped and she pout.

"Haba mana, I want to know what is going on. Please Nabila, I promise I won't tell anyone" she said on the verge of tears. OMG! Zuby and her gulma.. Hmm.

"Kin fiya gulma. (You like to gossip)! And if I hear a word from you baa! I will deal with you, better keep shut"

"Okay" she replied sitting on the bed and waiting for her to speak eagerly.

"Tell me what is it?" I asked and she smile grabbing her hand bag.

"You know how I was complaining of headache since last night right?" She started..where is this going to?

"Ehen..then what" Zubaina spoke and she glare at her.

"I said keep shut if not you will leave this room. Haaa'an!"