fifteen🌸

Babyyyyy boo faeamgnovelist135❤❤❤ this one is for youuuu! Go follow her!!

Nigeria, Gombe state.
Haneesa's POV

           I hiss loudly fetching a bottle of water for Ahmaad who has just asked me to help him with. Walking back to the living room where his FIFA eighteen was on pause, he was dressed in a black sweat pants and white T-shirt (and he looked ravishing but that's not the point here) he watched my every move while I ignore his gaze and jump on my comfy couch playing the movie; everything, everything.. On my laptop.

"Anee!!" He calls and I ignore him. "Anee!!!"

"What?" I snapped not sparing him a glance.

"Baby boo talk to me, what happened?" He sigh as if tired of my behavior, I hissed ignoring him once again. After crying I finally decided to take a shower and had a good long call with my bestie (Amtullah) she sensed my hoarse voice and asked if everything was okay and I lied saying everything was perfectly fine and she didn't push me. Then, Ahmaad came back after Maghreb prayers and then my sassy attitude towards him began.

"what the-" I yelled when he grabbed me by hand pinning me to the nearest wall. He was dangerously close to me as his pink full lips lingered on my neck.

"Now your gonna tell me what's up or you pay the consequences.." He whispered in my ear making my insides dance

"A-ahhmaad" I stammered and he laugh.. Oh God even his laugh makes my insides dance, chee what is this guy doing to me?

"What's wrong baby?" he purred as butterflies full my stomach, blush crept to my face as I place my hand on his chest pushing him backwards

"Lemme go, I'm angry at you" I pouted and he locked his hand around my waist making my breath hitch.

"Anee tell me, what happened when I left? Did anyone say anything to you?" he asked and my waterworks began. He turned me around and I cry in his chest

"Love please tell me what it is, now I'm getting worked up" his voice was now cracking and I hiccupped wiping my tears

"Ummah"

"What did she do?" Now his voice was higher

"She insulted me and told me that I made a big mistake by marrying you, why didn't you tell me your mother was against our wedding? Why?!" I yelled and he opened his mouth trying to explain but nothing left his mouth. "Now cat has gotten your tongue baa? Ahmaad flipping talk to me!" I tried again but he said nothing instead he hung his head low guilty.

"Wato ummah said the truth, you were afraid I would not marry you if I found out. What then is the use of the marriage of you don't trust me? Traitor!" I yelled walking to my room and banging the door, he can as well sleep alone for all I care. I take a quick shower and pray Isha'i then hopped on the bed alone, I hear movements and door banging shut. So he left the house.. Just great!

***      ***

"Haneesa wallahi kin ban soro (you gave me a scare)" Inbihaj said as she remove her veil and settle on the couch.

"I am so sorry, I didn't know what went over me" I said passing her a bottle of fanta which she requested for.

"It's okay but never run off like that, kai my baby was literally kicking me and that alone gave me a mini heart attack" she said after a taking a gulp

"Swear? Oh Em Gee! I wanna feel it"

"Silly girl, it's not kicking now I'll tell you when it's kicking" she laughed and I nod in embarrassment. Inbihaj came over as soon as Salman left for work saying she couldn't sleep well cause she was still thinking about me, I feel bad for worrying her wallah but then I was confused and hurt. Ahmaad didn't talk to me this morning and I didn't bother talking to him too, two can play the game ai.

The door bell ring and I stand up to open the door and Zubaina jump on me with Rakiya right after.

"Iye su Adda Inbihaj keenan" Zuby gasped "so now because Adda Haneesa is here you have forgotten us! I didn't know you were coming"

"Keh" she warned and she laughed, she can be a drama queen aswear, I grab drinks for them and we sit down and start talking with Zubaina telling us funny stories about her school (she is currently in ss3, graduating this year) Rakiya sits in one corner chatting with her phone not joining us in our conversation, I guess she doesn't like me but oho dai.

"Oh I forgot what brought us here, Abba (dad) sent for his daughter in law" Zuby said nonchalantly crossing and uncrossing her legs. I gasped poking her forehead and running to grab my veil while she yelled in pain (fake might I add)

"Let's go, I don't want my father in law to have a bad impression on me" I spoke and they all stand up. We walk to their side as I silently pray in my heart my father in law doesn't despise me as my mom in law does, God knows I won't be able to stay in a place where two people will gang up and hate on me.

"Assalam Alaikum, abbaaaaa" Zubaina the cheerful, crazy human being jumped entering his living room, Rakiya ran off to her room muttering something about she will greet him later she is tired now.. Ikon Allah!

"Zubaina don't you know you are a woman now! See how you are jumping up and down like that, what if your father had visitors now one of them will just man up and say he wants to take you as a third wife then I would see what will happen to your life" Ummah spoke sitting cross legged on the couch as Abba smile reducing the volume of the television.

"Haba how dare they when my Ummah is alive? As long as you are with me no old man would take away your favourite, sai dai yaro!" She joked and we all laugh. We greet him and somehow he was affectionate towards me while Ummah kept sending me dagger looks.

Ayam dead!

"I trust my son and if he is happy then I am happy koo Bilkisu (Ummah)?" He asked and she roll her eyes.

"If a son makes a wrong decision his mother will gladly correct him, Haidar is still a child he doesn't know what is good for him and what is bad for him.. I am his mother and I certainly know this girl here is not the right person for my son" she spoke with detest lingering in her voice.

"Bilkisu.." He called as sort of a warning as the living room went dead quiet, even the overactive Zubaina was quiet as tears prick my eyes.

"Since no one values my opinion again in this house ai sai muhalaka tare (we can suffer in life together)" she continued

"You guys should go, i want you have a word with your mother" Abba spoke and we slowly leave the place. I bite my lower lip hard trying to stop the tears, I can't break down in Inbihaj and Zubaina's front, I can't let Ummah know how sensitive and tangible I am.

"I am going home, Inbihaj thanks for the visit. In Shaa Allah I will ask Ahmaad to bring me to your house soon" i nervously say and the two watch me in pity.

"Baby na, come here" she said hugging me and i blink away the tears. "In Shaa Allah everything will fall into place, don't worry yourself too much and concentrate on your husband for now"

"I will, thank you"

"Anytime" and with that I walked home with my vision blurry cause tears were obstructing my view. I quickly unlock the house and I stare at my living room in shock..

"Ahmaad?!!!!"

***      ***

Dun dunnnn😴😴

What happened😱😱???

I guess you have to vote, comment and share to find out😪❤