Chapter Twenty-Two: You Promise?

"Lily let's go!" Harry called to his daughter from the bottom of the staircase. "Molly is expecting you at her house this evening so please remember to collect your sleeping bag and clothes!" Molly and Arthur volunteered to host a sleepover at their house for all of the grandchildren, giving the parents the night to themselves.

      "I'm coming!" Hailey replied as she finished placing the last of her clothes into her Chuddley Cannons sleeping bag, zipping it up before meeting her father at the bottom of the stairs.

         "Got everything?" Harry asked as he and Hailey made their way into the living room, coming to a halt once they stood in front of the red brick fireplace.

       "Yep." Hailey nodded as she patted her bag. Harry nodded his head in return, holding out the large, black jar to his daughter. Hailey fought back the urge to roll her eyes at the foul-smelling powder. She grabbed a handful of the powder as she stepped into the darkened fireplace. "The Burrow!" she shouted. Harry watched as the dark, green flames engulfed his daughter before following behind her.

         Once Harry stepped out of the fireplace, he laughed at the sight of his daughter who was having a rough time getting the soot off of her once more. Harry took out his wand, pointing at his daughter before muttering, "Scourgify." Hailey beamed with delight as the black soot disappeared from her body. She gave her father a warm smile before telling him, "Thank you." She pulled away from their hug before her eyes began to search for the one person she desperately needed to talk to. 'Found you.' Hailey hurriedly walked away from her father, causing a great deal of suspicion on her father's face.

         "In a hurry Lily?" Harry called after her, raising an ebony brow.

          "Kind of." Hailey responded as she turned around and smirked at her father.

        "Harry, Lily! It's good to see you, please make yourself at home." Molly greeted as she exited from the kitchen.

          "It's good to see you as well Nana." Hailey replied as she hugged the elder matron of the family before entering into the kitchen.

       "Thank you again for offering to keep Lily overnight, Molly. You and Arthur really didn't have to do that." Harry told her as he hugged the only mother figure he'd had in his life.

        "You know how much we love having her around. She's no trouble at all." Molly told him as she patted him on the shoulder. "Could you be a dear and help Arthur outside in the garden? Those bloody gnomes seemed to have made themselves quite comfy."

        "Absolutely." He told her as he placed a kiss on her cheek and then proceeded to the Garden.

         "Hello, Lily!" Jenna and Dylan greeted in unison as Hailey entered the kitchen.

         "Hey, guys." Hailey said, giving the two cousins a wave.

        "Would you like a biscuit?" Dylan offered as he held the plate in front of her. "Nana just pulled these out of the oven."

       "No, thank you." She smiled. "Actually, I needed to talk to you both."

         Jenna and Dylan looked at one another, confused as to what Hailey would want to talk about. "Everything alright with Lily?" Jenna asked in a whisper.

      "Oh yes, she's fine. I just talked with her last week, but there's a slight change in the plan. I actually need to speak with your father, Dylan."

     "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Dylan asked nervously, biting the bottom of his lip.

       "I'm afraid I don't have a choice. With Dad's upcoming wedding to Lilah in just a few short weeks, we've had to speed up everything entirely." Hailey explained.