Chapter Sixteen-Welcome Home!

" Lily, Jenna, Dylan over here!", Ron had shouted at the kids as they exited the crimson train, waving right hand up in the air signaling to them where he was.

              "Dad!" " Uncle Ron!", Dylan, Jenna and Hailey had shouted in unison as they ran towards his direction.. Hailey hoped that she got the older Weasley's name right since she never met him before. 'Thank goodness Lily and I went over names and people constantly' Hailey thought to herself as she, Dylan and Jenna reached Ronald Weasley.

           " Hey kids.", Ron said as he gave each of the three children big hugs.

            " Uncle Ron, where is my Jenna?", Jenna asked him as she and Hailey looked around Kings Cross for any sign of their fathers.

          " They will be here shortly. Harry had to finish up with work along with Draco." Ron told the children. Not even two seconds later, two loud pops were heard coming from the front entrance.

         "Well what do you know, right on cue." Ron laughed as he nudged his head in the direction Draco and Harry were standing.

           " Dad!", Jenna and Hailey had shouted as they ran to their father's who had their arms opened wide for their little girls to run in. Harry engulfed Hailey in an enormous hug and spun her around in the air, causing Hailey to giggle with excitement. Hailey was over joyed that she was finally in her father's arms after ten years without continued to cling to her father as tears of joy streamed down her face.

         "I'm so glad you're home, Pumpkin. It's been way too long since I've seen you last." Harry said as he and Hailey parted from their hug.

          'You have no idea.' Hailey thought to herself silently as Harry bent down to her level, wiping the tears off her fair skinned face.

      "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

       "Nothing, Dad. I'm just so happy to see you." Hailey told her father with a wide smile.

       "I'm happy to see you as well , Lily bug." Harry told her as he pulled his little girl into another hug and placed a kiss on top of her curly, jet black hair. For two months he had gone without a hug or kiss from his little girl and Merlin did it feel great to have his daughter back in his arms once more.

        "Geez Potter, you are going to suffocate her. Let her breathe.", Draco joked as he came up next to them with Jenna who was holding on to his hand.

       "Shove it, Draco.", Harry said glaring at his former nemesis. "I don't think I am EVER going to let you go to any camp again. It's bad enough you will be going to Hogwarts for 9 months soon.", Harry told Hailey a smiling as he let go of her.

      " Well how about we get these kids something to eat? Mum is throwing a ' Welcome Home' party for the kids at the Burrow.", Ron told them as he and Dylan walked up to his best friend and brother-in-law.

      "Sounds great.", Harry said and with that they all began to leave Kings Cross Station.

         While Hailey left with Harry to the Burrow, Lily was waiting patiently for Hermione to show up as she stood in the middle of the station, scanning the area for any sign of her mother. She had been looking towards the front entrance when she heard a melodic voice shout her name from the right.

       "Hailey!" Lily's head turned quickly to the sound of the voice. Her breath stopped short as she saw her mother waving at her from a distance, smiling widely as he jumped up and down, excited to see her daughter.