✧Chapter One✧

{Suicidal Trigger warning}

Chapter One - An unexpected turn of event, event.

Alison's P.O.V.

“I can't believe you're my daughter?!” My mother shouted all frustrated with me for some reason, like she always has, she would always pick on me for no apparent reason, whenever her and her new husband gets into an argument, she'll take it out on me, she would even go as far as abusing her own daughter, her only daughter.

Sometimes I just wish that I was never born to begin with...

“You're just like your father!” She crossed her arms, as you can literally see steam coming out from her nostrils.

“If I remind you so much of him, why can't you just make me live with him?!” I retorted “and you can move on with your life, like you never had a daughter to even begin with!” I was beyond furious. I hate how she would treat me like I wasn't her blood, it's not like I asked to be her daughter...

The next thing you know, I felt a painful sting on my right cheek, from my mother's palm hitting my cheek hard, all I did was cover my right cheek, holding back the tears that were about to fall. I wasn't about to cry. I didn't feel this hurt because of her slap. I felt hurt because my own mother treats me like some animal, like I wasn't her blood at all, like she didn't even care one bit about me, never once in my life she ever treated me like I was her daughter.

“Don't you dare speak to me in that tone young lady!” My mother said sternly “I raised you better to back mouth me like that!” I was about to say something, but then decided not to and just kept it to myself, nothing I ever say will even get through her head of hers, or even make her realize all the pain she has put me through.

“Now go to your room now! I need some time to think!” She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration.

“Gladly” I mumbled, a little annoyed, hurt and just ran up my room, slamming the door behind me, as I threw myself face forward on my bed, and that's when the tears began to fall. I couldn't control them. I felt so unwanted from my own mother. I felt like dying so bad that I honestly think she wouldn't even notice or care that her daughter was missing, or dead, and honestly that's pretty sad to think.

What parent treats their blood like this? What parent chooses their lover over their own daughter? Their fleshen blood?!

I ain't gonna lie, seeing my mother treat her new husband with love and affection, makes me jealous. I wanna feel that love. I wanna for once feel the touch of my mother lips kiss my forehead, telling me goodnight before I go to bed, or the warmth of her touch, when she hugs me and I'm feeling down, telling me everythings gonna be alright, as she wipes all my tears away, but we all know that'll never happen. I could simply just keep dreaming.

✦✦✦

After hours of crying I eventually cried myself to sleep, waking up with my eyes dried of tears, looking around and it just reminded me in how unlucky I'm living. I just laid in bed, looking blankly up at the ceiling.

All I wanted was just a normal life, all I wanted was a mother that loves me, to see my father for once;I mean maybe he's the only family of mine that still cares about their fleshen blood. I just felt so alone, like if I just leave this world, no one would care.