As my life hangs from astring you have grabbed the sissors

Forget

Sorry again for ending this guys. I'll be writing a sequel for this story as well but I don't know when I'll post that but it won't be right after this ends.

Again I'm sorry :( I'm getting sad that this story is ending I really enjoy writing it and it's finally hitting me that it's ending :(

Please comment and vote

Rebecca

----------

I woke up the next morning on my floor. My throat hurt so bad. I got up and got changed into a pair of denim shorts and my grey Jagk boner shirt. I didn't care about my scars showing. My mom already saw them so I didn't care. Both of my parents would have to deal with seeing them if I was going to be living with them.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 6:30. How the fuck was I up this early? I decided to go for a walk. I got up from the floor and grabbed my cigarettes and lighter.

No one was awake when I walked down stairs and out the door. I lit a cigarette and started walking down the street. I started to relax, that was until a car pulled up next to me a few minutes later.

"Where are you going?" I heard Alex ask from the rolled down window

"No clue" I continued to walk and Alex drove the car next to me.

"You wanna talk?" he asked.

"No" I lit another cigarette

"Go easy on those Ef" he said sternly. I looked at him and stopped walking. His lip was split from when I punched him last night.

"You're not my dad" I said then continued to walk.

"You can't stay mad at me forever" he said

"Wanna bet?" I laughed

"You can't run away from this Effie!" he shouted.

"I know I can't!" I screamed "I'm being forced to move back home with mum and dad because of you. So right now I really don't need this shit from you" I started walking again

"Ef?" I heard Jacks voice and froze. I turned and saw him standing next to the car. I didn't even notice that he was in the car. "Effie please get in the car" I shook my head

"No" I whispered. I felt so weak all of a sudden.

"Sam get in the fucking car!" Alex shouted

"Alex shut the fuck up!" Jack snapped. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Come on. Let's go spend the day together doing whatever you want then have a party with the guys and then spend the night together" I sighed.

"Okay" I gave in. His smile grew bigger.

"Yay" he wrapped in a tight hug. I got into the car and drove home.

---

Once Alex dropped us off at home and left for the studio jack and I went up to my room. We walked up the stairs in silence but when he shut the door behind him I instantly burst into tears. I felt his arms wrap around my waist with in seconds and it made me cry more. I was going to miss feeling his arms around me when I needed comforting. I was gonna miss his smell of pine aftershave and marshmallows. I was gonna miss the way his deep brown eyes always sparkled when I was with him. I was just going to miss all of him.

"Babe calm down everything will be okay" he whispered into my ear as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I held onto him for dear life. Like as if when I let go he would disappear forever.

"I-I c-can't l-leave y-you" I sobbed into his chest.

"I'm so sorry I let this happen" he said. I looked up at him and saw that he was crying. I brushed my hand against his cheek and whiped the tears away with my thumb.