So keep you fingers crossed

Enjoy:)

When cassadee was done with my make up we all walked down stairs to the kitchen to see what the guys needed help with. Lisa and Cass walked in front of me because I was scared of the guys reaction to what I looked like.

"Hey guys" Lisa said walking over to Alex. Cass walked over to Rian leaving me out in the open for everyone to see.

"So where's Ef?" zack asked while looking through the fridge.

"I'm right here" I mumbled. Everyone looked at me. The guys faces were full of shock. But the best reaction was from jack. His eyes went wide and his mouth fell open. The chips he was about to put in his mouth fell from his hand to the floor. Baz and Peyton ran to clean up the mess.

"You look fucking amazing" Zack finally said breaking the silence.

"Yeah seriously you look great" rian said.

"Thanks" I said. I could feel my face get red.

"Jack you okay?" Alex asked patting his back knocking him out of his trance. He immediately looked away from me and cleared his throat.

"Um yeah I'm fine" he said. A shade of pink rose in his cheeks. I looked at Cass who was smiling at me as if to say that our plan was working.

"Okay so we're gonna go start the fire" alex said putting his arm around Lisa

"We'll come help you" Ri said with Cass following him. When Zack didn't start to follow the four of them Rian dragged him outside by his shirt. Now jack and I were alone. Well except for the dogs but whatever.

"So you wanted to talk?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest. He looked up at me.

"Yeah I did" his face was full of hurt.

"Jack what's wrong?" I asked worried. I hated seeing him upset.

"What's wrong?" he asked and laughed sarcastically. "Fucking everything!" he said and kicked the side of the wall scaring Baz away. He ran his hands through his hair and turned away from me.

"Jack?" he didn't answer me. I walked over to him and put my hand on his back. "Jack talk to me please"

"I shouldn't have tried anything" he said without looking at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"I'm talking about this morning" he said finally turning his head to the side to look at me.

"Jack stop worrying about that okay?" I said rubbing his back.

"Thats the thing Ef I can't. I can't stop thinking about it. It just keeps replaying in my head and it won't fucking stop"

"I know how you're feeling okay? But we both know that Alex would be fucking pisses if he found out" he turned around and faced me.

"What if he doesn't find out?" he asked.

"I dont know if that could even be possible" his face fell making me feel like shit "You're his best friend and I'm his sister. Don't you think that it would be a little hard for you not to tell him?" he thought about it for a second.

"God I hate the fact that you're right" he said with a frown.

"Jack I'm sorry" I said leaning against the counter.

"Why are you sorry?" he looked down at me with a small smile "It's not you're fault I tried to kiss you. But," he looked at me, well more at my body than anything else "Your outfit isn't helping much" I laughed a little