I'm just gone beyond repair

Sorry this took so long guys. I was really busy with family shit and trying to figure out my plans for warped (which was interesting) hopefully this is worth the wait. By the way I witnessed rian Dawson kissing cassadee pope on saturday!!! So cute!!

"Fuck" I said getting up. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"What's wrong?" jack asked me. I showed him my phone. After reading the message his eyes got wide and he started to look around. When his eyes stopped on my bed I saw what he was looking for. The sonogram was on my bed and in full view when Alex was in here

"What the fuck do I say?" I started to shake. My phone rang again.

'we'll talk later I just need a yes or no. Is it yours?'

"Jack what do I say?" I asked him again.

"Ef breath" he said "Say yes. I'll be here for you when you two talk" I nodded and sent him a quick yes. I hurried to my window to see his reaction. He turned and looked up at me. He didn't do anything he just looked back at me. I couldn't stop myself from crying.

----------

Once everyone left, Alex came up to my room. I was laying on my bed with Jack's arms around me. No matter what he said or did my body refused to relax.

"Can I come in?" Alex asked.

"Yeah" jack answered for me. Alex walked in and stood in front of us. Jack let go of me and we both stood up.

"Are you-" he looked so scared "Are you pregnant?" I took a deep breath.

"I was but I got rid of the baby a whole ago" I whispered.

"Oh thank god" he fell to his knees. His face was so pale.

"Alex you okay?" jack asked. I got up and walked over to him. Jack moved so he was sitting in front of Alex.

"Alex?" I knelt down next to him. He looked at me then hugged me tightly. I looked at jack and he gave me the same confused look that I had on my face.

"I'm going to kill him" Alex whispered in my ear. I knew that he was talking about Chris "This went too far"

"Chris doesn't know" I said which earned my concerned looks from both Alex and jack.

"You didn't tell him?" Jack asked.

"I didn't tell anyone. The only one who knew was the doctor"

"Ef he has to know" Alex said.

"What?" I looked up at him surprised.

"I agree" Jack said "you know that Alex and I are the only people who hate him more than you but, he has to know"

"Why?" I stood up "He ruined my life"

"That's why" Alex said "He needs to know how badly he fucked up"

"Whatever" I walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed the vodka bottle on the counter and sat at the breakfast buffet. I took out my phone out of my pocket and opened a new message to Chris. I had no idea what I was going to tell him. I took a long drink from the bottle and stared down at my phone.

"Don't know what to say?" Alex came up from behind me.

"No" he placed two glasses on the counter

"You're being limited now" he said taking the bottle from me and poured the vodka into two glasses

"Hey I'm gonna head home. My mom just called me saying she was coming over" Jack said.

"Alright see you tomorrow" Alex said. I got up and walked jack to the door.